Chapter 8

Bear the hatred.

Feed it.

Let it grow.

Become destruction incarnate!

A fire that destroys everything!

---------------

3rd POV.

After Doma retreated without any recollection of his battles with Sora and Kanae......

Sora on the other hand lost his consciousness.

No one knows what fate lies within the young Uchiha, but.....

Within the shadows..........

There is one who was watching this whole time.

An old man with gray hair that covers his right eye.........

It was none other than Uchiha Madara and under the shadows.......

His smile filled with sinister.

Madara: Hahahahahahaha!

Madara: Yes, that's it, Sora. Let your hatred grow! Let it consume you!

Madara: Show them! Show that bastard Muzan, the TRUE POWER OF THE UCHIHA!!!

All this time, Madara is frustrated over his failure of stopping Muzan during the Meiji Era.

His goal of killing Muzan rooted from the deaths of his brother, Izuna, and from his greatest rival and friend, Hashirama.

The truth was, Madara, Izuna, and Hashirama encountered Muzan back then.

The three of them fought Muzan to the death, but......

Muzan was able to kill Izuna and Hashirama.

Izuna was the first to die due to the injuries he sustained during that battle.

As for Hashirama, he was actually able to get on par with Muzan's brute strength that even in his dying breath, he pinned Muzan's down with his own bare hands.

But Hashirama also reached his limit.

Thus, only Madara remained, and survived that encounter. Filled with hatred for the demons, in a fit of rage.....

Madara used the Breath of the Sun over and over and over until sunrise.

But somehow Muzan prevailed and left Madara to die.......

Unfortunately for the demon, Madara was able to survive........and from that day onwards......Madara killed demons without any shred of mercy, giving them painful deaths, torturing them physically and mentally through his Sharingan........

And if there are any humans who got on his way, he won't even hesitate to kill them either.

Humans, demons, he didn't care.