Chapter 34

3rd POV. Butterfly Estate.

Kanae: Long time no see......

Kanae: Uchiha Sora.

Kanae points her blade towards Sora, who is having a dumbfounded expression.

As for the trio.......they can definitely sense Kanae's hatred towards the Uchiha via their senses.....

Tanjiro: This scent.....! The scent of hatred......just like Shinobu-san......!

Inosuke: The hell is this!? This anger is all over the place that it's scary!

Zenitsu: Kanae-san is definitely angry! This is unusual from her kind and carefree sound! Also, how did she knows Sora-san's true family name!?

Tanjiro: Did she happen to overhear what I said? No, wait, we definitely kept nii-san's true identity an absolute secret!

Tanjiro: Still, how did Kanae-san knew nii-san's name? What's going on?

As for Sora......

He doesn't know why.....but just by looking at Kanae's expression, he knew that Kanae hates him.

Sora: What's going on......!? Why does this person hate me? Did I do something wrong?

Sora: Why are you drawing your blade against me!? What did I even do against you!?

Kanae: Don't play dumb.

Kanae: You know what you did!

Sora: W-What!? You're not even making any sense!

Kanae: Just shut your mouth, murderer!

Kanae raised her sword as she attempts to slash Sora but he dodged it by pure instincts, without even using the Sharingan.

Sora: Murderer!? What do you mean!? I never killed a single person! Why would I even do that!

Kanae: So, it's easy for you to forget the people you murdered in cold blood!?

Kanae: It's easy for you to just move on as if it never happened!?

Sora: I'm telling you! I don't even know what are you talking about! 7

Kanae: Flower Breathing - Fifth Form!

Sora: A breathing technique!?

Sora: Then......! Water Breathing - Fourth Form!

Kanae: Peonies of Futility!

Sora: Uchishio! (Striking Tide!)

Kanae performs a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flows and weaves in on themselves.....

And Sora performed a Water Breathing technique to defend himself from Kanae's sudden attack.

How did Sora perform Water Breathing? The answer is, the Sharingan.