Chapter 24

3rd POV. Infinity Train.

As the loud horn from the train was heard, Sora, who used to work in maintaining the train, immediately knew that signals the trains departure.

Sora: The train is going to it's destination.

Sora: I wonder if Tanjiro and the others managed to board the train.

Sora: Wait, this is also the very first time that Tanjiro will board a train. Considering that the first time he ever set foot in an urban area......

Sora: It was when Tanjiro got sent in Asakusa, Tokyo.

Sora: The place where he met Muzan for the very first time. That is what Tanjiro told me.

Sora: Now having regained a part of my memory of encountering the Progenitor of Demons himself.

Sora: But it is only just a moment.

Sora: I never knew what happened but I think I fought him and I somehow survived.

Sora: Anyways.......

Sora finished eating the bento and is currently drinking the tea that he bought.

Sora: To think that they even warmed this up and then put it in a glass bottle.

Sora: I wonder that besides from trains, what other things have improved from the West?

Sora: I heard from the boss before that the West went through an era called the Industrial Revolution.

Sora: If I remember correctly......the chief, from the former company that I used to work for........

Sora: He told us that Japan underwent the Industrial Revolution around two years after the Sakoku Edict, it was the 2nd year of Meiji.

Sora: The government finally decided to catch up with the West. I mean, I guess that's a good thing.

Sora: Just imagine isolating the country from the rest of the world for like 200 years.......

Sora: Wouldn't that affect the economy? I mean, by isolating the country, although they kept Nagasaki as the port for trade......but that wouldn't be enough.

Sora: The chief told us that the world would be a better place if each country are open to establish a connection and share our culture, inventions, ideas.....

Sora: He thought that is how the West got to improve their way of life.

Sora: But we mustn't never forget that if there are benefits, there are also disadvantages to be found.

Sora: Maybe an example that I can relate is the incident that caused our company to shut down and dismiss all the workers.

Sora: An accident that we never even knew what caused of it.

Sora: As much as we wanted to investigate, the court didn't allow us.