Chapter 55

3rd POV. Infinity Castle.

The Battle between Akaza and Sora is reaching the climax.

With Sora unlocking the Transparent World through his Sharingan, his precision are now much better than ever.

When an Uchiha unlocks the Sharingan, they are able to predict movements from the slightest twitch of the muscle that allows them to turn the tide of battle to their favor.

As for the Transparent World, if a person unlocks it, they are also able to see through the human bodies in a transparent way. Similar to how the Sharingan works, but the difference is what they see.

Now, combine these two......

With the Sharingan's precision, and the Transparent World. One would say that they have reached the Selfless State, the void.

This is what Sora theorized when he read the book about Miyamoto Musashi's Book of Void, and Tanjuro's explanation of turning one's mind invisible.

Sora: With the Sharingan's help, I can even see now the things that cannot be seen.

Sora: This is.......what Dad was talking about.

Sora lands into a secured foothold and observed Akaza's movements.

Sora: Martial Arts that have been integrated to a blood demon art.

Akaza: What is this? His movement.......

Akaza: I felt like something.......

Akaza: No, wait.....

Akaza: There is definitely something with this guy.

Akaza: The moment that I felt his fighting spirit, when I saw it.....

Akaza: It was like the vast, clear sky.

Akaza: Unlike Uchiha Madara.......

Akaza: That bastard is like a raging fire......

Akaza: Unlike Kyojuro's bright and burning flame........

Akaza: Madara's fighting spirit is like a disaster, a fierce typhoon. No wonder why I lost to that bastard.

Akaza: But Sora......he's......still remaining calm.

Akaza: Even in our initial encounter, he remained calm. Is he analyzing my movements?

Akaza: He was able to do that with his Sharingan alone.

Akaza: But rather.....

Akaza: Yes, that's it. The reason why I probably saw it as a sky........

Akaza: He doesn't have the intention to kill me?

Akaza: Is he.......even pitying me?

Akaza: Pity?