Chapter 56

3rd POV. Infinity Castle.

After the battle with Upper Three concluded.......

Sora took his time to rest.....while watching over Tanjiro, Giyuu, and Kyojuro.

Sora: We can't waste any time now.

Sora: But I can't leave the three of them behind.

As he is in the middle of his thoughts, Giyuu was the first to wake up......

Giyuu: Sora, why are you-

Sora: I have to watch over you three. You guys really took a hard beating.

Giyuu: Don't worry. You got to go to where Muzan is.

Sora: Right.

Giyuu: I'll watch over Rengoku and Tanjiro.

Sora: Thanks.

Sora slowly stands up and began to navigate throughout the castle. Behind his resolve to kill Muzan, he is worried about Kanae and Shinobu facing Doma.

However, on their side.........

A lot just happened while Sora was battling Akaza.

Doma, revealed the backstory of Inosuke's mother, along with his origins.

Doma said that he wasn't planning on killing Kotoha and even wanted to stay because he liked her singing.

However, when Kotoha discovered Doma's nature as a demon, she ran away with the infant Inosuke on her arms.

She had no choice. She can't stay at the roadside, she can't return to her abusive husband.

So Hashibira Kotoha made the ultimate sacrifice. By letting the infant Inosuke fall into the river......while Doma consumed her.

Now knowing of Inosuke's origins, the boar head became even more motivated to defeat Doma, in order to avenge his mother.

With Kanae, Sora, and Kanao, who were also fueled with hatred by listening to the tragedy of Inosuke's mother.

They are currently in a deadlock because they can't catch up with Doma's speed, except for Shinobu but her poison isn't working, or so she thought.

Kanao whose eyesight is sharp, she noticed that the poison is slowly taking effect. With Shinobu even injecting more doses.

With this in mind, they began to plan on how will they take Doma down.

The plan is, Kanae and Kanao will deflect Doma's attacks.

While Shinobu will continue to inject poison on Doma to wear him down, while Inosuke is the one who'll deal with the heavy damage.

But they also agreed that if they found an opening, they'll go for it.

Kanae: Sora, along with Tomioka-san, Rengoku-san, and Tanjiro already defeated Upper Three.