Mangekyo Abilities

A/N: I decided to add another ability on Sora's Mangekyo Sharingan. Since some of the Uchiha in Naruto have two Mangekyo abilities. For example, Itachi has Amaterasu, the black flames that we all know, and Tsukuyomi, the genjutsu of Itachi. Which can casted on a specific eye either left or right.

A/N: So I decided to do this as well. To Sora.

------------------

Kotoamatsukami

The first ability of Sora's Mangekyo Sharingan which can be cast from either using left or right eye. According to Uchiha Madara, it is the most powerful Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu as it allows Sora to enter the target's mind and alter their memories to do their bidding or to relive false experiences on a certain event, making it as if it is the target's own memories and experiences. Sora can somehow restore the target's true memories if he wishes to. Not to mention, it can be cast to the target even without the need of eye contact, as long as Sora knows the name and face of the target.

It is considered as an unbreakable illusion but some people can resist the effects of Kotoamatsukami, namely Kanae as she still has doubts about Sora killing her parents in cold blood, and due to the memories that was left untampered by Sora himself.

When Sora cast the genjutsu upon himself, he erased all of his memories, except for his first name. His memories can gradually be restored by the people he is most fond of or things that is connected to the said people.

Amatsumikaboshi

Sora's second Mangekyo Sharingan ability. This allows him to teleport in a  set distance up to 10m radius. It can be cast through his left Mangekyo Sharingan. This ability allows Sora to perform a sneak attack or evade a sure hit attack. He awakened this ability when fighting Akaza.