Chapter 59

3rd POV. City.

With the battle between Muzan and the Hashira getting much more intense now......

Giyuu, Kyojuro, and Tanjiro are all severely injured as they were the ones who fought Muzan initially......

However, when Mitsuri and Obanai arrived, the three got to recover but it wasn't enough. Muzan is just overwhelmingly strong even if they are already five fighting him.

Another reinforcement arrived, this time, it was Gyomei and Sanemi. There are seven people fighting Muzan as of now.

Meanwhile, Shinobu and Kanae are still patching up the injured slayers.....

While Kanao, Inosuke, and Zenitsu are on their way to help the others fight Muzan.

When the crow arrived towards Shinobu and ordered her to go after and check on Sora, she rushed to his location and saw that he is being tended to by none other than Yushiro.

Shinobu: Sora-niisan!

Yushiro: Shinobu? Wait, Sora is fine. He pushed himself too hard.

Shinobu: Again!?

Yushiro: Hm? Oh!

Sora began to regain his consciousness and slowly began to open his eyes.

Sora: Huh.....? Shinobu, Yushiro.......

Sora: How long was I out?

Yushiro: Around 30 minutes?

Sora: What the......? It's still night?

Shinobu: We have 1 more hour until dawn.

Sora: One hour!?

Sora suddenly sat up.

Shinobu: Woah! Do not stand up so suddenly!

Sora: I can't afford to waste any more time!

Sora: The others are fighting Muzan right now!

Sora: I got to go!

Shinobu: Wait—

Sora: Yushiro, Shinobu, tend the wounded! Also, do not let the civilians get inside the battlefield!

With a speed faster than a blink of an eye, Sora disappeared and rushed to the battlefield at full speed.

Shinobu: Damn it! Even in this situation!

Yushiro: Let's do what he says. He also have a point. We have to tend to the wounded.

On the other hand.....

Sora attached one of Yushiro's paper tags on his forehead to see the situation of the battle.

He saw that the Demon Slayers are cornering Muzan.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao, Giyuu, Kyojuro, Sanemi, Obanai, Mitsuri, and Gyomei are there cornering Muzan.

Sora: I got to hurry! Even though Chachamaru prevented the cell destruction of those who got hit by Muzan......