Chapter 10

I will never succumb to hatred.

I will break free from the chains of hatred.

I am not like you.

I will never be like you.

I am not your weapon.

I will not be manipulated.

I am..........

Uchiha Sora!

----------------

3rd POV.

Sora finally knew the truth behind Madara's schemes.......

Sora: A world that is composed of perfect humans........

Sora: It's a beautiful ideal.........

Sora: But.........

Sora: That means........

Sora: No one will be allowed to make mistakes.......one must always be right........

Sora: But.......

Sora: There are things that are considered "right" by others, but in reality it is "wrong."

Sora: Then, there are also things that are considered as "wrong" by others, but in reality, it is "right."

Sora: In a world where no one can even really define what is right and wrong........

Sora: My mother once told me that light and darkness support each other.

Sora: Too much light and too much darkness can be bad for one's eyesight.

Sora: While it is true that too much evil is not ideal.........and good must be the only thing that must exist in this world........

Sora: In the end, good can also be corrupted and turn to evil. Evil can also turn to good.

Sora: In fact, my mother even once told me and nii-san.......

Sora: "Sometimes, we may do something that bends our moral principles. But, we sometimes need to sacrifice those principles, for the sake of the greater good."

Sora: That, is what I did.

Sora: I sacrificed my moral principles during that day, when I killed their parents.

Sora: ...........

Sora: Not only did I kill their parents, I also lied to them.

Sora: All because if they knew the truth, what will they do? What action will they take?

Sora: Will they still seek vengeance against me? I don't know.

Sora: Because, on that day, I only fulfilled what I had to do........

Sora: If I left things there on that day.......