Chapter 6

3rd POV. Two weeks after the Kamado Family Massacre.

Two weeks have passed since the Kamado Family were massacred by Muzan himself.

For two weeks, Sora began to train his breathing styles and his Sharingan abilities.

Along with increasing his overall performance.

All of this, under the strict guidance of his great grandfather, Uchiha Madara.

Madara: Hm, not bad. You already improved in using the Breath of the Sun.

Sora: *pant* *pant*

Underneath this training however, is Madara's strict upbringing. Whenever Sora is about to slack off, Madara will hit him hard with his staff, or manifest his Susanoo.

But despite this strict training, Sora was able to easily adapt. Madara was even surprised by this.

Madara: Not only just strength, but he's thinking on the best move possible.

Madara: Not to mention, he was able to unlock not only one but two abilities of his Mangekyo Sharingan.

Madara: First was Kotoamatsukami, the ability to enter the mind of his target, alter their memories, and probably even gain information from those memories.

Madara: He makes an illusion upon a target's memories, and weave them into reality. If I'm being honest, he's the strongest genjutsu user among the Uchiha Clan.

Madara: Also........it seems like, he doesn't possess the Curse of Hatred.

The Curse of Hatred, it is what the Uchiha Clan called as their banishment from the Imperial Household.

It dates back from the time of Emperor Seinei.

The Uchiha Clan actually had an issue with Emperor Seinei, and that issue was one of Emperor Seinei's retainers, blamed the Uchiha Clan for plotting to overthrow the emperor and gain power for themselves.

But the Uchiha wouldn't even bother to revolt because they are also descendants of Amaterasu from Emperor Jimmu, the First Emperor of Japan. Thus, they have a legitimate claim to the Imperial Throne.

But the Uchiha Clan held on to their promise of supporting the Emperor. Yet, the retainers of the Emperor were only jealous because of the Uchiha's respect among the Japanese people, that's why, they conspired against the Clan, and wrongfully accused them of killing one of the Emperor's ministers, a crime that is equal to treason.

The Uchiha Clan defended themselves from the accusations, and when things are about to escalate, the Uchiha Clan decided to banish themselves.

But this banishment, lead to an internal strife within the Uchiha and caused a civil war against the main and branch families of the Uchiha Clan.

The Main Branch of the Uchiha Clan, are pacifists in nature, yet a force to be reckoned with during in battle. While the Branch Family of the Uchiha Clan, are ferocious warriors who used the might of their Sharingan to brutally cut down their enemies.