Chapter 21

3rd POV.

A few more days went by, as Tanjiro continued to train.

With Sora's advice to improve his senses, he began to train his senses, especially his sense of smell in order to integrate it like how Sora use to combine his other senses to gain much more awareness and improve perception either inside or outside of battle.

Tanjiro also asked advice from the Butterfly Trio, Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi, and that is where he learned Total Concentration Breathing - Constant.

Kanae who was passing by, heard the conversation and decided to help Tanjiro gain more insight on the said breathing technique.

And now, Tanjiro continued to train, he even asked permission to use the surroundings of the Butterfly Estate as obstacle courses to imitate the training he went through under Urokodaki Sakonji.

Shinobu strongly declined this request but Kanae being Kanae.......

Shinobu just can't say no to her beloved sister.

Thus Tanjiro began his training, while following the advices of Sora and Kanae.

Also, Tanjiro never forgot to practice the Hinokami Kagura ritual dance when sunset came, and practice it for a couple of hours, until he increased it for a for three hours.

Kanae and the Butterfly Trio saw this, and somehow, Kanae remembered a very distant memory.

A boy with slightly long hair, holding a branch, dancing in what seems to be a backyard.......

The said boy possesses a pair of beautiful blue eyes.

Eyes that are full kindness and serenity. That Kanae mistook the boy for being a spirit.

The said boy turns out to be none other than Uchiha Sora.

But for her, that was only just a distant memory.

As her mind shifts to another dark memory.

A memory where she saw a teenage Sora, with stains of blood on his clothes, wielding a bloodstained sword with blood still dripping from its tip, and lying before him is none other than the corpses of her parents.

The other thing that Kanae never forgot is the pair of blood red eyes with a three tomoe pattern on it.

That memory is something that Kanae and Shinobu would unpleasantly recall. However, that memory also lead them to become Demon Slayers.......

When the one who saw the aftermath of the scene, Himejima Gyomei, the Stone Hashira, he also sensed the demon's body turning into ash.

But he sensed three demons which puzzled the Buddhist devout Hashira. Until, that is where Sora used his Kotoamatsukami on Gyomei, he manipulated the Stone Pillar's memories.

That instead of sensing three demons, he only sensed one demon and when before he entered the house, he felt Sora leaving the Kocho Residence.