Chapter 54

3rd POV. At a hidden location.

So, after Kagaya, along with Amane and their two eldest daughters, Hinaki and Nichika died......

Who took over the Ubuyashiki Family?

It was none other than Ubuyashiki Kiriya, only son of Kagaya. As of now, he is being supported by his remaining sisters, Kuina and Kanata.

They are currently providing intel support and giving commands to the demon slayers who were brought into the castle by spreading the paper tags that Yushiro distributed.

It was through Sora's suggestion to use the papers as a better way to communicate and even coordinate with others.

Sora even mentioned that it works like the telephone, but without directly speaking to each other.

Since Sora almost spent most of his time in the city due to his past work, he was able to encounter a lot of inventions from the West.

With his information and even creating new tactics in battle due to reading a lot of books of warfare from China, and the West, specifically from the Napoleonic Wars and from the Roman Empire.......

Sora employed some of the Western warfare strategies, into their own. So during the Hashira Training, the demon slayers were taught how to coordinate with the movement of others, diversion, ambush, and employ what the slayers learned throughout the other previous Hashira trainings.

This is the training that Sora provided, Tactical Warfare. However, unlike others, he didn't taught it directly.

But he taught it by sharing these strategies to the other Hashira......and especially, to Kiriya, as Sora knew that he would be Kagaya's successor.

And now......

Kiriya, who is now taking command.......

Kiriya: Sora finally arrived to assist Kanae and Shinobu.

Kanata: But Upper Three is after Sora. Tanjiro, Giyuu, and Kyojuro are currently out and recovering.

Kiriya: Sora is buying time to let them recover.

Kuina: Kanao and Inosuke has arrived to assist the Kocho Sisters in battle.

Kiriya: Good. Sora believes that they will win.

Kanata: What about Sora himself? Can he win against Akaza all by himself? He got to conserve his strength in fighting Muzan.

Kanata: He is one of our best chances to defeat him.

Kiriya: Like I said, Sora is buying time. He knows that he can't afford to exhaust himself when he begins to fight Muzan.

Kiriya: Sora probably has a hidden trump card against Muzan.

Kiriya: I know it.

Kiriya: Once he got the opening......

Kiriya: Tanjiro, Giyuu, Kyojuro.