Chapter 31

3rd POV. Ubuyashiki Estate.

Now that Sora regained his memories as an Uchiha.........

After visiting the ruins of his village, and the graves of his mother and brother.......

Sora became now more resolute in killing Muzan.

The deaths of his original family and his adoptive families. The people that suffered under Muzan's cruelty.....

A few days after Sora visited the ruins of his home village with Tanjiro and Nezuko, he once again parted ways with them and stayed at the Ubuyashiki Estate for the meantime.

From there, Sora slowly regained some of the gaps on his memories. Particularly on his brother.

He finally knew that his brother was a demon slayer. However, Sora is still wondering on what was he doing before Muzan attacked his home village.

The last Uchiha never bothered to think about it for now as it will be useless if he doesn't have any leads.

Sora asked Kagaya about his brother, Sasuke.

Kagaya knew that it is only about time that Sora must know the truth about his brother.

Kagaya: So, you finally regained your memories as Uchiha Sora.

Sora: Yes......

Kagaya: And now, knowing the truth about what happened back then......

Sora: Oyakata-sama, I want to know more about my brother.

Sora: What was he like when he was a demon slayer?

Kagaya: ........

Kagaya: Amane.

Amane, who is sitting beside her husband, hands over a journal to Sora.

Sora: What's this?

Amane: The last time that we saw your brother......

Amane: He was actually on Muzan's trail and.

Amane: He got a lead on Muzan's whereabouts and decided to inform us.

Kagaya: According to Sasuke, there is a news on your home village about missing civilians and members of the Uchiha Clan a few weeks before the massacre.

Kagaya: I guess it is best that you read your brother's journal for yourself to know it better.

Kagaya: If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Sora takes the journal from Amane, and he starts flipping the pages of his brother's journal.

Most the earlier parts are just about Sasuke's daily life with his family.

However, there is one information that Sora wanted to learn......

His father.....