Chapter 42

3rd POV. Inn, Swordsmith Village.

In order to understand how did Sora finally managed to unveil the last nightmare.......

It was during the time where he took a bath in the hot springs. As the relaxing effect of the hotspring on both mind and body.....

Sora took the chance to be more composed in uncovering the memories of his past.

Especially with the Kocho Sisters.

How did he use it?

It was was simple, he used Kotoamatsukami, by using the reflection of the water, unto himself.

Figuring out that if he erased his own memories.......or rather, sealed his memories in order to escape Madara's Tsukuyomi.

However, since Madara's Tsukuyomi was cast by an Uchiha who possesses the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, breaking free from the Tsukuyomi is going to be difficult, even for an Uchiha.

Now that Sora got the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, he eliminated the thought of "resisting" Madara's Tsukuyomi. He's not actually resisting it but rather, slowly gaining control of his mind.

After all, the nightmares that Madara used in torturing Sora via Tsukuyomi......it is still a part of Sora's memories, it is not only the key in unlocking his memories but also a key in breaking free from the nightmares.

As he pondered upon hearing the word love, he remembered that the Sharingan can be awakened when an Uchiha feels a certain degree of a specific emotions.

Also, Kagaya's advice that the nightmare must've been rooted upon an emotion that Sora has yet to regain.

Sora knew love. But to what certain extent?

He loves his mother, his elder brother, his adoptive family. That is the love that Sora knew.....

However, upon meeting Kanae, there was a subtle hints of a different emotion that was welling up inside of him.

Sora knew that Kanae is his childhood bestfriend. He cared a lot about her, helped her whenever she needed to......

But he never came to realize the feelings that is blooming forth because he last saw Kanae, during the incident for occurred for around 7 years.

That is how Sora finally regained all his memories of Kanae.

He first remembered their third reunion, when Sora visited the Butterfly Estate to help Tanijiro and his friends in their training. It went to a complete total mess because of what happened.

When Kanae accused Sora of killing her parents......

That is when Sora began to relieve......his darkest memory........

The night where he killed their parents........but that is not actually the whole truth.

Sora finally remembered the truth......