Chapter 43

3rd POV. Inn, Swordsmith Village.

Now that the truth was revealed by Sora......

Tanjiro never expected that the truth will just come out just like that.

As for Mitsuri, she felt that within Sora's blue eyes......

There lies the emotion of sadness and despair.

Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Mitsuri tried their best to lighten the mood like telling jokes.

However, Sora's mood somehow lightened. Not to mention, Tanjiro and Sora shared their journey so far with Mitsuri who was amazed.

Mitsuri: Really!? So basically, it was Sora-san who rescued Rengoku-san?

Tanjiro: Yes.

Sora: I'm really glad I arrived on time to save Kyojuro.

Sora: And to think he was your mentor before.

Mitsuri: Yeah......

Tanjiro: Also, nii-san is cool! He can copy other breathing styles with his Sharingan!

Mitsuri: Really!?

Sora: Not all. It still depends.

Sora: I can't copy Inosuke's Beast Breathing because I need wield two swords.

Sora: I can only copy the breathing styles that utilizes the use of the standard katanas.

Sora: Namely....

Sora: Fire, Water, and Thunder.

Sora: I haven't seen Wind and Rock yet.

Sora: But if by chance that those two are using unique weapons, I won't be able to use them.

Mitsuri: The Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa-san also uses the standard Nichirin Blade.

Sora: Oh, neat. Then if I'm able to copy the Wind Breathing—

Mitsuri: I won't recommend you to do that or else Shinazugawa-san will kill you.

Sora: Ah, right. I remembered how Tanjiro said that he stabbed Nezuko three times.

Tanjiro: !?

Mitsuri: !!!!!!

Sora's dark aura is manifesting as his killing intent is too intense.

Tanjiro: Right.....nii-san is really angry about that! If he was present during the Hashira Meeting during that time.....

Tanjiro: He could've probably killed the Wind Hashira!

Mitsuri: I MUST NOT GET TO HIS BAD SIDE! NO MATTER WHAT! DON'T FORGET IT!

Mitsuri: ESPECIALLY IF IT'S ABOUT TANJIRO-KUN AND NEZUKO-CHAN! HE'S REALLY READY TO KILL IF JUST A SINGLE STRAND OF THEIR HAIR IS DISTURBED!