Chapter 17

3rd POV. Unknown Forest within Mt.Natagumo.

Uchiha Sora, decapitated the Spider Mother's head with a fast clean strike.

With the demon's head disintegrated into ash, along with her body, Sora swings his sword in the air to remove the demon's blood, before he sheathed it.

Sora: *sigh*

After he prayed upon the unfortunate souls of those who died by the hands of these demons.

When he reopened his eyes, it turned back to their normal state of being a pair of blue eyes.

Sora somehow felt his strength got drained......

Sora: I maybe should learn these breathing techniques that Tanjiro and the others are using in fighting......

Sora: I may have a new sword but it doesn't mean that will be enough.

Sora: I'll maybe just rest up here for a bit.

Sora: Then continue........

As Sora sits down beside a nearby tree......

On the other side......

Tanjiro and Inosuke met up with a surviving demon slayer named Murata, who told them what happened when he and his group came into the mountain under the crow's orders.

With Murata holding the fort, Tanjiro and Inosuke went for the Spider Mother when the boar head pinpointed the location of the one pulling the strings.

Until their way was barred when the Spider Mother used a headless huge body of another demon and the pair had to go through a hard fight.

But as soon as Tanjiro found a way to defeat the puppet.......and before it even landed it's attack on the duo, it froze and dropped dead like it's supposed to be.

This baffled the duo as what could've happened.

Tanjiro: What.......?

Tanjiro: What happened.....?

Inosuke: He's dead?

Tanjiro: Yeah.

And while they inspect the headless demon in order to make sure that it is dead.

When the body disintegrated to ash, they confirmed that it is dead.

Tanjiro: Who's the one that beheaded the demon? Another back up? If that's so, then we'd better regroup with that person.

When Tanjiro thought about that......

Sora who finally regained some of his strength......he continued traversing the mountains....through the forests.

And while traversing to what he believes to be the demon's territory or what Sora labelled as the "Spider's Nest," because of the spiders that he saw and the threads.......he only thought of spiders......