Chapter 19

3rd POV. Morning, Ubuyashiki Estate.

Since Kagaya permitted Sora to stay at the Ubuyashiki Estate, Sora was able to get proper rest and he was able to see around.

It felt familiar to him. In fact, Kagaya and Amane felt familiar to him. As if he'd known them for a very long time.

That is what he thought. So, the fact that he feels familiar with the estate.......

He decided that he could probably regain some of his memories.

But he can't.

As much as he tries to observe, nothing clicks.

Sora: *sigh*

The young Uchiha continues to wander around the estate, still wondering if there is something that clicks his memories......

In the first place, how did Sora able to regain his memories with the Kamado Family when he saw Tanjiro?

The answer is when Sora noticed the Hanafuda Earrings that were passed down on the Kamado Family. The earrings are significant to him, as it reminded him of Tanjuro, his adoptive father and the man who taught him many things in life.

Sora: Whenever your mind is clouded with doubt, it doesn't necessary to disperse them by force.

Sora: The answers to the question of why it rains, varies for each different reason.

Sora: Rain is needed by the farmers. Rain is needed when the heat is getting stronger. Rain also allows a person to find shelter on the rain.

Sora: Not to mention, whenever we humans stare at the rain, we always contemplate our lives......

Sora: Every drop of rain.....is equivalent to a single thought.

Sora: Huh......maybe that is the reason why my thoughts are being clouded and just pour out like rain.

Sora: I just can't force it myself to just stop it......

Sora: *sigh*

Sora: I'll think about that some other time. I have much more pressing matters.

Sora went inside of the mansion and he asked for a paper and ink.

Sora: "Tanjiro, I don't know where are you or what are you doing as of now. But I'm sure you and Nezuko are doing fine."

Sora: "I know you're worried about me but I'm okay. I'm actually staying at Oyakata-sama's place, he let me stay here for the night but then I heard from Amane-sama that they are willing to take me in."

Sora: "I know what you may be thinking. It's too much isn't it? To be honest, I would rather let you and Nezuko be here. But I know that we need to find a cure for Nezuko. That is one of the reasons why you became a demon slayers, right?"

Sora: "Don't worry about me, Tanjiro. We can just meet up when you take your missions. Oyakata-sama allowed me to do as such."