Chapter 27

3rd POV. Infinity Train.

Tanjiro: What should we do, nii-san?

Sora: The demon should be around here somewhere.

Sora: But if I were the demon......

Sora: Where would I hide? How will I even manifest my victim's dreams?

Sora: There is only one place I would be.........

Sora: Tanjiro, go towards the very first car of this train.

Tanjiro: The very first car?

Sora: Yes. Whatever the demon is planning to do, we must stop this demon before this train reaches the next station.

Sora: Tanjiro, Nezuko, you two should go. I'll stay here and guard the others in any case.

Sick Boy: Uh.....

Sora: Hm?

Sick Boy: Thank you.

Tanjiro: .......

Sick Boy: Be careful.

Tanjiro: Mm.

Tanjiro: Nezuko. Let's go.

Sora: Hurry, this train is running at a high speed. Time is against us. Eliminate the demon before this train reaches the next station.

Tanjiro: Got it!

Tanjiro and Nezuko went to the next car in order to go to the objective.

As for Sora......

Sora: Maybe I should deactivate my Sharingan for a while.

He did so......

Sora: All right. I got to control my breathing and calm down.

Sora: When I used my Sharingan......

Sora: It feels like I can somehow command an individual's mind to do my bidding. Not to mention, creating illusions in the target's mind.

Sora: Is this another ability from the Sharingan? Analyzing the real world.......manipulating the world of the mind.......

Sora: Reality and illusions.......

Sora: It seems like......it's like the yin and yang. I got to ask Oyakata-sama about this. For the meantime.......

Sora: I got to wake the others but how......?

Sora: As if I can just use my Sharingan over and over again.....it will put me in a disadvantage.

Sora: If will that even work? I mean, I made eye contact when I commanded them to fall asleep.

Sora: Yeah, that won't work. They need to make eye contact with me and be conscious!

Sora: Ah, dammit! It's a deadlock! I guess the only way to get out of this is to kill the demon!

Sora: Tanjiro is taking care of it! But what about these passengers?

Sora suddenly heard Nezuko's footsteps coming towards his position.

Sora: Nezuko! You're supposed to be with Tanjiro, right? Or did he tell you to go back because it's dangerous?