Chapter 52

3rd POV. Butterfly Estate.

At the middle of the Hashira Training......

Another Hashira Meeting was called, and this time......it's purpose is to talk about something.

Uchiha Sora, who is currently standing at the Entrance of the Butterfly Estate, spots his crow, Kagami, and let him land on his arm.

Kagami: Sora, a Hashira Meeting is being called. You are required to attend.

Sora: I'll notify Kanae and Shinobu right away.

Kagami: I'll wait here.

Kagami flies up and perches on the fence. While Sora went back to his room, wore his usual kimomo, pants, and haori.

He then notified Kanae and Shinobu about the Hashira Meeting that is being called.

So the three of them went on their way to the Ubuyashiki Estate together.

Kanae: A Hashira Meeting? Is there something wrong?

Shinobu: Maybe something important. I mean, we are now expecting the battles to be much more harder than before.

Sora: Yeah. Anyways, Shinobu, how is the research going with Tamayo-san and Yushiro?

Shinobu: I can't believe that Tamayo-san has so many ideas, and Yushiro is also skilled in medicine.

Sora: Figures. I've travelled with them for two years, helping patients and all that.

Shinobu: But to think I was able to learn more about how demons work.

Shinobu: But what amazed me the most is your eye transplant.

Sora: So Tamayo-san mentioned that.

Shinobu: I know that it defies that laws of nature......

Kanae: Eye transplant, you mean, Sora, you almost got blind?

Sora: Remember the story on how I got the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan?

Kanae: Oh, right. It means the eyes that you now possess, are Sasuke-niisan's.

Shinobu: This is what even baffled me the most. They have different eye colors yet Sora-niisan retained his eye color.

Kanae: No, the shade of blue got darker.

Shinobu: Really?

Kanae: Yep. I noticed that and maybe it has to do with his Sharingan and I was right.

Sora: It seems like my genes have to take over my brother's eyes, that is the reason why Tamayo-san told me to rest for at least two months.

Shinobu: But I still don't really get the principles behind the Sharingan's abilities.

Kanae: Shinobu, remember what Oyakata-sama said? The Uchiha are also believed to be descendants of Amaterasu.

Sora: Some things in this world are beyond the laws of nature.

When the three arrived at the Estate, they first saw Kyojuro, Mitsuri, and Giyuu.