Chapter 5

It happened once again.

Why?

Why do I keep losing everything I cherish?

What did I even do to deserve this?

Did I do something wrong?

Or fate is just that cruel to me.

Ah.......

Maybe I am cursed?

I only wanted to live my ordinary life......

I........

I lost someone precious once again......

To be honest......

I'm already tired.

Too tired witnessing my loved ones die.........

--------------------

3rd POV.

Cold.......

That is the only term that the young Uchiha could think of.

Slowly regaining his consciousness in the middle of a snowy mountain......

Uchiha Sora just survived a fight against Muzan.......

He overly used his Mangekyo Sharingan, which left him drained all of his energy.

In fact, he survived thanks to the last ditch effort that he made.......

That is when he manifested his Susanoo for the first time.

But using the Susanoo drained him a lot of energy.......which resulted in him passing out.

Sora: How long, was I out?

Examining his surroundings, he noticed that he is still at the mountains and in the middle of thick snow. It is somehow a miracle that he survived by being exposed to the cold temperature for a long time.

But Sora didn't even know how long was he out.

For now, he can ponder about that later.......

His first priority is.....

Sora: I need to get home, quick......

Sora: I have to........!

He took deep breaths.....until he was able to stand up, and immediately went to their house.......

And the moment he arrived, he was too late, the blood of the Kamado Family is everywhere inside the house, and he found five dirt mound that is freshly dug........

That is where Sora finally realized that the Kamado Family was mercilessly murdered.

And Sora knew who the culprit is........