Chapter 32

3rd POV. Ubuyashiki Estate.

As Sora is cooped up in his room, he is currently writing a letter to Kyojuro:

"To Rengoku Kyojuro,

I want to visit your place as I heard that you've been training the trio. I want to learn more about the breathing techniques of demon slayers, especially to improve my total concentration breathing.

I'm just hoping that I don't end up getting on your father's bad side like my brother.

With regards, Kamado Sora."

Sora folds the letter, secured it to the crow's talon.

Sora: To Rengoku Kyojuro.

Kasugai Crow: Caw!

The crow flies towards the direction of the Rengoku Residence as the sender of the letter is took his time to rest up from the long journey of visiting the place of his origins.

Sora: I definitely need sleep.

Sora: Man, if I can just sleep like Nezuko.

Sora lies down on his futon, and he slept to clear his mind of the recent events.

Unbeknownst to him, two people arrived at the Ubuyashiki Estate. Two young women wearing the same butterfly patterned kimono......

One is a woman with long black hair, pale violet eyes. The other is having shorter hair and height, while having violet eyes that are dark purple.

These two are the Kocho Sisters, Kanae and Shinobu respectively.

They visited the Ubuyashiki Estate as the Master called them on a new mission.

The sisters entered the Master's quarters and bowed respectively.

Kagaya: Kanae, Shinobu, I apologize for calling both of you despite of your busy schedule.

Kanae: Ah, it's fine Oyakata-sama. I'm sure you have a new mission for the both of us?

Kagaya: All right. I'll go straight down to business as this is urgent.

Shinobu: Is there something wrong, Oyakata-sama?

Kagaya: Hmmmm......where should I begin.......?

Kagaya: Ah, right.

Kagaya: Kanae, Shinobu, does the two of you still remember the time where you two had the encounter with Upper Two?

The sisters were shocked as Kagaya brought upon a very old memory.

Shinobu: Yes......

Shinobu: The swordsman who saved nee-san......

Shinobu: The old man who took that swordsman away......

Kanae: What does it have to do with this mission?

Kagaya: We think we finally found the location of the old man. .