Prologue

"I always wonder, is the world really a cruel place? It's that whenever I cherish things, they will be gone or taken in the most cruel way possible."

"I just wanted a happy life with my family, but why? Why did fate took away that simple wish of mine, along with whom I cherish."

"Why? What did I even do to deserve this suffering, while I'm only doing my very best to live my life?"

-------------------------

3rd POV. Village.

In a peaceful village........

At the veranda of a simple home, there is a boy with black hair, and bright blue eyes, staring upon the clear blue sky.

The boy is around 9 years of age......

His name, is Uchiha Sora, the youngest son of Uchiha Misaki.

Sora: The sky is ever blue.......

Sora: I wonder if father saw the blue sky during his time of death.

???: Sora? Sora?

A voice can be heard as Sora turns to the direction of the voice. It was revealed that the owner of that voice, is none other than Uchiha Sasuke, the eldest son of the family. Black hair and black eyes.

Sora: Nii-san? Oh

Sora: Nii-san? Oh......

Sasuke is wearing gray hakama pants, white long sleeve dress shirt under a blue kimono.

Sora: You're going to work?

Sasuke: Yes. Sora, whenever mother needs help, help her, okay?

Sora: Of course! Also, nii-san, can you train me to use swords after your work?

Sasuke bitterly smiled, because he will be late as he took an extended shift to his workplace, just to increase his salary.

Sasuke: I'm sorry, Sora. Nii-san's going to go home late from work.

Sora: Aww.....

Sasuke: I'm really sorry. I really had to because you know..........

Sora nodded slowly with a frown on his face. Sadness is painted upon his face but.....he also understood what his brother meant.