Chapter 15

3rd POV. Outside of the Tsuzumi Mansion.

Sora and the Boar Head Swordsman began their clash, as Zenitsu on the other hand is clinging to the box, and the children are just watching the other two fight.

Shoichi: Zenitsu-san, why are you just cowering over there! Can you stop them!?

Zenitsu: I can't! I can't stop them! Just look at how they are hellbent on killing each other!

Zenitsu heard the murderous sound that is coming from the boar head, as for sound that Sora is making.......

Zenitsu is still baffled by the strange sound that he heard. Until.......

He finally got a glance of Sora's face.....specifically his red eyes that has a three tomoe pattern.

Zenitsu: W-What is that? Sora-san's eyes......

Zenitsu: Isn't his eyes blue in color? Why did it suddenly turned red?

Zenitsu: Also, wait, did he bleed his eyes? No, wait. The color of his eyes definitely change. I'm certain of it!

Zenitsu: But then, what's with that pattern on his eyes?

Zenitsu: A mitsudomoe (three tomoe) wheel pattern on his eyes.

Zenitsu: Wait, what? Isn't like a demon? But Sora-san is not giving the sound of a demon.

Zenitsu: It's a different sound. Wait, is that even connected to the strange sound that I just heard earlier?

As the bystanders continue to watch the fight between the Uchiha and the boar head, the blonde demon slayer noticed the movements of Sora.

Zenitsu: He's only dodging the serrated blades of the boar head.

The reason of Sora dodging the blades and avoiding making contact with it, is because if he used his sword, he might get disarmed due to the gaps of the serrated blade.

Not to mention, the condition of Sora's sword is close to breaking that it lead to nick and rust over time.

The cause of these conditions are he never had the time to do maintenance of his sword due to him being constantly on the move in secretly wiping out demons in the places he visited, and even before he erased his memories, he never got the chance to sharpened his blade.

Zenitsu: So that's the reason why Sora-san said that he'll be burden to us if he ever joined us inside the mansion.

Zenitsu: His sword is already beat up. Due to the lack of maintenance, it might break anytime soon.

Zenitsu: From the handle, hilt, and the blade itself.

Zenitsu: It's not only a matter of what will break his sword. It's only a matter of when.

On to the fight itself. Sora, who unknowingly activated his Sharingan, is evading the boar head's reckless attacks.

Sora: What's this feeling? It feels like I can read this guy's movements.