Chapter 50

3rd POV. Butterfly Estate.

Sora finished Kanae's training within four days and he is given the permission to go at Gyomei's training.

However, Sora decided to help Kanae in training their juniors.

He only gave them some advice on how to handle their sword, coordinating their movements with their attacks......

A few days later, Tanjiro finally arrived at the Butterfly Estate to begin Kanae's training.

Tanjiro was somehow looking despirited. Sora asked his brother why, and he narrated how the Wind Hashira, tried to kill Genya. Tanjiro was hoping to mend the Shinazugawa brother's relationship.

Sora: Maybe Sanemi had a reason for that. It's true that I can always sense anger coming from him.......

Sora: Maybe there is a reason for it.

Sora: *sigh*

Sora: Anyways, I'll be visiting Oyakata-sama, he requested me to come over.

Tanjiro: Must be something important.

Sora: Yeah.

Sora left the Butterfly Estate and made his way to the Ubuyashikis.

Once he arrived, he immediately went to Kagaya's room and he saw two people. One who is lying on a futon, whose body is almost rotting to the point that he is like a corspe now, and his face is now almost covered with bandages.

Beside the man, is none other than Gyomei who is shedding tears.

Kagaya: Sora, welcome.

Sora: I have arrived, Oyakata-sama.

Sora sat beside the Stone Hashira, and Kagaya began to speak.

Kagaya: Gyomei, Sora. I have something important to tell you two.

Sora: What is it?

Kagaya: It's about Muzan.

Kagaya: Sora, I believe you already fought Muzan two years ago, right?

Gyomei: What?

Sora: Yes. I fought him before I even discovered the murder of my adoptive family.

Kagaya: Can you tell me how you fought?

Sora: If I'm being honest, Oyakata-sama, when I fought him I was still weak. But I almost cornered him but he started lashing out.

Sora: I was only alive thanks to the absolute defense of Susanoo.

Sora: I managed to land a few hits on him but his regeneration speed is way more superior than any Upper Rank Demon.

Sora: It was only a short fight and when he thought he killed me, I believe he proceeded to kill the Kamado Family and turn Nezuko into a demon.

Kagaya: I knew it. Nichirin Blades won't work on Muzan anymore.

Sora: What?