Chapter 44

3rd POV.

With Muichiro, the Mist Hashira also being present in the Swordsmith Village, Sora can't erase the sense of dread.

The fact that he felt something through his sharpened instincts alone is a sign that something is about to happen to the point that he doesn't know when it will happen.

At present, he wanted to ponder that if he has enough proof.

For now, the brothers saw the Hashira who is talking to a kid.

Or rather, arguing with the Mist Hashira.

Kid: Go away! I'm not handing my key over! No matter what!

Kid: And I definitely ain't teaching you how to use it!

Tanjiro whispered to his brother.

Tanjiro: Nii-san, what should we do?

Sora: We should stop them—

However, with Sora's sharp eyes, he saw that the hashira is about to raise a hand to a kid.

Sora: Oh no, you don't!

When Muichiro's attack is about to hit the kid, Sora quickly intervened by stopping Muichiro's hand.

Muichiro: .........?

Kid: !?

Sora: Whatever you're about to do with this kid, forget about it.

Sora: If he doesn't want you to give it to you, don't force him.

Muichiro: Who the hell are you?

Muichiro didn't even hesitate to strike back with his free arm but Sora knew that coming and the moment Muichiro went for a counter.....

Sora suddenly lets go of the Mist Hashira, evaded the counterattack, went towards his back and kicked him towards the tree.

Tanjiro: !?

Kid: !?

Tanjiro: Woah, nii-san is something else. Even without the Sharingan, he expected Tokito-kun's attack.

Tanjiro also approached them to check on Sora and the kid.

Tanjiro: Nii-san, are you alright?

Sora: Yeah. I'm fine.

Sora: What about the kid?

Kid: I'm fine, thank you so much.

Kid: That guy is something else! No footsteps heard, as if he suddenly just appeared out of nowhere!

Sora turns his attention back to Muichiro who dusts himself off after being sent flying with a kick.

Muichiro: What's with that guy?

Muichiro observed the one who attacked him.