Blanket

Risa and Leni packed their things for Naga trip, it's their first time since they reveal their relationship to the public.

"Ga, wala ka na bang nakalimutan?" Risa asked while checking her purse.

"Wala naman na, Mahal. Nakalagay na sa bag yung mga things ko-- Wait!" Leni rush over to a cabinet to pick up her blue blanket with hello kitty design, when Risa saw it, she really find it cute. Her girlfriend for 3 years still a baby in her eyes.

Leni put it in her bag just in case they need something warm.

When they board on the usual bus that Leni rides home, she instructed Risa a few things while waiting.

"Aaaand, most important.. Dahil nga 8:00 or 9:00 AM tayo makakarating, i suggest you should sleep."

Risa nods and looked around the seats, their security detail and some staff had taken seats malapit sa kanila. Wala pa sa 60 people ang makakasabay nila.

When the driver says there will be a stop over, bumaba sila for a quick snack and banyo break.

Umandar na ulit ang sasakyan, Risa closed her eyes.. She didn't know that Leni is staring at her. The latter take the opportunity to fish out the blanket   to cover them.

Risa leans over Leni's left shoulder, she felt a warm hand touching her thigh. Leni crashes her lips into her, a soft moan from Risa came out.

"Shh.. Baka marinig tayo.." Leni look around at siniguradong walang nakahalata sa ginagawa nila.

"Ikaw naman kasi, natutulog ako.." says Risa, "So what's the plan?"

Leni wink at her, she went on her neck giving wet kisses.

Risa trying not to moan loud, her hand snake into Leni's shirt and massaging her boob.

Leni stops and stare at Risa with lust in her eyes.. She kneel down and starts to pull down her underwear. "Request" niya kay Risa na magsuot ng palda sa trip.

She lick her way to her core, na kanina pa basa, sucking her clit a little bit and circling her folds.

Risa breathe heavily knowing her girlfriend does it real good. Her right hand touches Leni's head to command to come closer while her left holding the blanket.

Leni insert two fingers inside, pumps it hard while sucking her clit.

"Ha-harder please, L-love.." says Risa, at pinagbigyan nga siya ni Leni.

She felt her juices flowed, Leni licked her clean.

"Hmm... Sarap mo talaga, Ris." Leni went back on her seat smiling.

"Ga, nasaan yung--"

"Nasa akin, mamaya mo na isuot. May round two pa tayo sa bahay." Leni says.

______________________________________

Nakatulugan ko 'to kagabi hahahahaha jusko sorry po!

Pakiusap lang, dito lang 'to ha.. Tayo-tayo lang magbabaklaan para happy! Matsala! 😊