The Boss and The Babe (5)

Something's off with Rox, Luchi noticed that few days ago when the secretary declines her invitation to continue the "work" at home. Even Duday, her friend isn't fond of what is happening.

She saw Rox on her cubicle outside Luchi's office, reading something. She walk towards her and taps her shoulder to get her attention, "Uyy, himala nasa labas ka.. Hindi na kayo naglalandian sa loob?" Rox glare at her and went back to what she was doing. "Huuy, tara sa rooftop.. Kailangan mo ilabas yan!" Duday pulls her hand, Rox stood up and walk with her to the rooftop.

It was 5:30 PM and they can see the sunset, the two besties just sitting quietly at the bench feeling the breeze. "Duds, may mali ba sa akin?" Rox asked, "I mean, hindi ko ibinigay kay Brix ang sarili ko nung panahon na 'yon kasi hindi pa ako ready, then we broke up dahil kulang kami sa intimacy. Tapos nung bumalik siya, sinabi niya ang bilis ko naman bumigay kay Luchi! Eh sa mahal na mahal ko yung tao, ano bang mali sa pagmamahal ko sa kapwa ko babae?"

"Kawalan na ni Brix yon kung hindi ka niya mahintay, eh ano naman sa kanya kung nagse-sex kayo ni Boss? Hindi na niya business 'yon, dapat nga hindi siya nagpapakita sa'yo eh. Kapal naman ng mukha niyan!" Duday replied, "Huwag mo na pansinin 'yon, kapag lumapit pa sa'yo 'yan.. Ipahuli mo na!"

"Thanks ah, lagi kang nariyan to comfort me.." Rox smiled at her and leans her head to Duday's shoulder.

"Pangalawa na lang ako, syempre ang taga comfort mo si Boss!" She said in jest, they both laughed.

"Subukan ka lang niya puntahan dito at dadagukan ko yan, baka di niya kilala ang binabangga niya!" Duday utters in smug, "Huy, mamaya sama ka sa amin.. Mag club tayo!"

"Of course!" Rox said happily.

//

Duday and Rox went to the club with their co-workers, just having a good time. They ordered hard drinks, Rox chugged a shot of Jose Cuervo. She's red as tomato, but can manage. "Rox, alalay lang sa pag inom at wala tayong kasabay pauwi!" Duday muttered, "Hala siya tutunggain pa niya oh, huuy!",

Little did they know, Luchi was there for a meeting. She saw some of her employees and calls them. "Si Ma'am Luchi oh!" One of them shouted, everyone turns around as she walked in. But her eyes set to the woman who's drinking the tequila all by herself.

"Rox.." She taps on her shoulder, the secretary get startled at first and didn't recognize her, because her vision is getting dizzy. "Don't drink na, i'll drive you home." Duday smiled hearing that.

"Boss, bakit ka nandito?" She asked, "May ka-meeting ka dito?"

"Hmm.. Kanina, pero tapos naman na. Nakita ko kayo dito kaya lumapit na ako, teka.. Can we talk, just a minute?"

Duday nods at Rox, "Sige na, alam ko namang magtatagal kayo, uuwi din kami pagkatapos.. Ma'am, ipapaubaya ko na yung BFF ko sa'yo!"

Luchi took Rox's hand and walk with her to the parking lot.

"Pansin ko, iniiwasan mo ako nitong mga nakaraang araw. May problema ba tayo, love?" Luchi stops walking and stare at Rox, the latter shook her head.

"Nakita ko kasi yung ex ko, we had a little argument tapos nagalit ako sa kanya. I feel offended because i love you." She sighed in frustration, "That's why i avoided you, kasi hindi ko kayang makita kang masaktan."

"Mas masasaktan ako kung hindi mo pa rin ako kinausap about that, you know i love you, right?" She caresses Rox's cheek, "Come, let's go home."

As they drive home, Rox fell asleep, Luchi is smiling and thinking about how lucky she is that she have her.

"Rox.. Love, nasa bahay na tayo." She gently taps her cheek but the secretary won't wake up from her slumber, instead, Luchi lift her until they went inside her house.

Luchi gently lay down Rox on the sofa, then she kissed her forehead. But the latter held her waist and make her lean on her chest. "Rox, matulog ka na lang please?"

"Ayaw mo ba?" She looked at her with pleading eyes,

"You're drunk, love."

"Please, Luchi.. I'm yours to take. Make me moan your name, sige na love."

Luchi kissed her lips with desire, her hands roam to the secretary's body and expertly unhook her brassiere and cupped her right breast. She heard Rox moan as she lick around her nipple before she suck it with much gusto. The other hand wandered down to the latter's drenched panties, circling around the nub before slowly putting two digits into her.

The Boss's hands do it's magic while she watches her Babe drawn in pleasure, then she went down on her and eat her like there's no tomorrow. Then she felt her walls tighten, she continues with lapping and sucking her nub, then, Rox arched her back. She's panting heavily.

"Come here, cuddle with me." Rox smiles at her and stretch her arms for a hug that Luchi gladly accepts. The latter gave small kisses, they stay like that for a while. Hearing each other's heart beat, then it's started to rain outside.

"I love you, Rox. I really do."

"I love you too, Luchi."

"Hmm.. Why not move-in with me, is that alright with you?"

Rox nodded in response, "Sure, my love. But please, huwag natin araw-arawin yung ano ha.. Baka hindi ako makalakad!"

Luchi chuckles, "Hmm.. I'll try, but i can't promise!"