The Billionaire's Assistant 5

Louis and Theresia slept on the latter's room last night, they were both naked.

The phone alarms at the bedside table, Theresia grab it and checked the notifications. Louis is sleeping on her chest, she caress her face to wake her.

"Ma'am, aalis ka pa diba, alas siyete na ng umaga.." she yawned, combing Louis'hair.

"Hmm.. Ang lambot talaga ng dibdib mo, Tere. Sarap." she was going to latch on her tits but the latter grab her hair.

"Bumangon na, male-late tayo!" Theresia stare at her, "Mamaya pwede naman nating-"

Louis went up and putting her clothes on.

"Sige, see you later.." she said, Theresia felt the coldness of her boss.

After they freshen up, both of them went downstairs. Aling Azon was about to offer Louis to eat but the latter refuse, she say her thank you and bid goodbye to the ladies.

"Anong problema ng boss mo?" Azon confusingly said to Theresia who was also clueless about her employer's behavior.

"Ok naman po kami kagabi, Ma."

"Halata nga, para kasi kayong mga pusang naglalandian kagabi eh." Theresia's eyes widen, hearing those words from her mother.

"Ang akin lang, anak.. Panindigan nyo 'yan, yung.. Kung ano kayo ngayon, teka.. Ano ba 'to, para sa satisfaction lang ba o mahal nyo na talaga ang isa't isa?"

"Ma, hindi pa ako sure talaga sa feelings ko sa kanya.. At saka, itong ginagawa namin, hindi rin maganda sa paningin ng ibang empleyado ng kumpanya. Iisipin nila, inaakit ko lang si Ma'am para mahuthutan ko ng pera. Ayoko ng ganon, pinaghihirapan ko kung ano ang mga narating ko." she said, Aling Azon nodded.

"O siya, mag gayak ka na rin at baka ma-late ka."

•~•~•~•~•

"Uhm, excuse me po.. Dito ba nagtatrabaho si Theresia Zaldivar?" a man approach the receptionist.

"Yes, Sir. Sino po sila?" she asked,

"Gideon Arenas, kaibigan niya." he replied, the lady check if the CEO's assistant was there.

"Sorry, Sir, Ms. Zaldivar is not here, kasama siya ng Boss namin sa groundbreaking ceremony sa Tagaytay. Siguro mga hapon pa sila makakabalik."

"Ahh, ok po. Sige, salamat!" he said and went out of the building.

Louis and Theresia went on Tagaytay to see the acquired land by the company that will build the Tudor Residences. They were accompanied by their engineers for a groundbreaking ceremony.

After that, the two were alone at the restaurant.

Louis stay silent all the time, giving Theresia a hard time reading her.

"Ma'am, ok ka lang ba?" she asked, Louis looked at her.

"Oo naman, bakit, may problema ba?" she answered with another question,

"Eh bakit nakabusangot ka diyan, ano ang ginawa ko?" Theresia asked again,

"Walaaa.." Louis looked away, preventing eye contact with her.

"Ok." she sighed in defeat, she wait for Louis to finish her meal before they went to the car.

That evening, Theresia rode a taxi back home.