Lost that loving feeling (2)

Lyle drowned herself by drinking alcohol, she never had much when she and Rachel are together. Cans of beer were scattered on the table. It's her way of coping since they broke up, it's been a month since she didn't call or text her - she's the stubborn one, when she says that she won't bother.. She does!

But.. Rachel, being the caring one, she went to Lyle. The door wasn't even locked, she went in.

She saw how Lyle is, the house is ok but the person is definitely not. Rachel started to clean up the trash, she still cares for her.

"Lyle, get up.. Let's go upstairs." She said in her soft voice, Lyle grunts.

"Ano ba, natutulog yung tao dito eh!" She whines, Rachel smiles.

"Halika na.. Iniwan mo pang nakabukas yung pinto- paano kung hindi ako yung nagpunta, tapos ibang tao ang bumisita sa'yo?" Rachel uttered.

"Sus, miss mo lang ako!" Lyle says with a smug. "Halika nga rito!" She pulls Rachel and the latter went on top of her.

Their longing stares.. Rachel licked her lips, she knows how rough Lyle can be even when she's drunk.

"Alam mo bang nag bottle up na ang feelings ko– hindi mo ako pinatulog ng ilang araw!" Lyle rolled over, now she's on top of Rachel. "You deserve a spanking, babes!" She stood up and sat at the chair.

"Lyle, do whatever you want to me.. I'm all yours anyway." Rachel smiled, she took off her clothes while dancing. Lyle looking at her with lust, she also unbuttoned her shirt. The kick of alcohol in her system makes her horny.

As Rachel throw the last garment, she lie on her stomach at Lyle's lap. The latter starts to caress Rachel's back and knead the thick bums. A slap and moan was heard, they're not new to this– they've been doing this for a long time, whenever Rachel misbehaves or making Lyle jealous over a guy or a girl.

Rachel is looking at Lyle's deep brown eyes as she moan some more. "You want me to fuck you?" The latter asked, "Yes, Daddy.. Please?" Lyle smiled upon hearing that from Rachel. She command her to stick her ass at the edge of the sofa.

"Wait for me, I'll get something from the drawer. You'll love it for sure.. But, it's a surprise!" Lyle took her handkerchief and make a blindfold for Rachel. "Can you touch yourself while I'm getting your surprise? Promise, I'll eat you before the main event!" Rachel nodded, she began touching her sweet spot, circling around the folds. She moan right away. Lyle loves that, and went to their room.

She got her a gift– actually it's her anniversary gift for her, before it gets cancelled. Lyle put it on, it looks like a legit phallus with the same color and texture. Then she went to the living room where Rachel is, seeing her rubbing herself turns her on.

"Can Daddy have her dinner?"

"Hmm.. Come here, Daddy.. Eat me!"

Lyle positioned herself between Rachel's legs, she helped her to go lower. The older woman didn't hesitate to lapped her, Rachel moans when Lyle's tongue gently penetrate her insides.

Rachel loves it, she doesn't mind if Lyle took her time. She starts to grind, moaning her name. And when the latter finishes stimulating, she commanded Rachel to remove her blindfold.

"That's so big!" Rachel utters when she saw that thing hanging between Lyle's legs, she immediately take it into her mouth.

The older woman watches her intently, "Hmm.. Is that how you pleasure him?"

"I don't have any sexual contact with him since i gave birth to my youngest, i found joy having sex with you instead!" Then she continues to bob her head like she's really into it.

After that, Lyle tells Rachel to lie down on the sofa. They'll go missionary, she wants to see her eyes– she wanted her to be punished by plowing hard on her, making her beg for more. Lyle starts to kiss Rachel's lips while her right hand trace her folds and do circular motion to stimulate her clit. Leaving the latter breathless. Then she put two digits on her, "Daddy.. Uhhhh!!!" Lyle smiles coz she loves to hear that, being called Daddy.

"Ready now, love?" She asks, Rachel nodded. Lyle thrust it all in that made the younger woman gasp, "Daddy, wait.. Wag ka munang gumalaw!" "Why, don't you like it?" The two stare at each other for a while, "Fuck, it's so big.. Just move slowly, uhhh!!!" Rachel moans.

Lyle did her best not to speed up, but her naughtiness won. So she did. Rachel almost pass out with the intensity of Lyle's thrust, the latter watches her drawn into pleasure. She then suck her nipples while banging her, remembering those time that they did it for the first time.

Not long for Rachel to come undone, she squirts as Lyle fucks her relentlessly.

"Oh no, we're not yet done.. We have a long way to go!" Lyle says.

Lyle woke up with a terrible headache, Rachel is beside her, naked. They didn't make it to their room, so the mess is right there at the living room. She covers her with a blanket, before she went to the bathroom to wash her face. Their love-making last night was beautiful, but the pain that she went through still lingers. She loves her dearly, but she's hurting, she sighs. A pair of hands hugged her from behind– Rachel kissing her neck while she looks at her in the mirror.

"Rach, stop it please?" She said, Rachel gave her a puzzled look.

"Why, i thought you like it?"

"I was intoxicated, but thank you for fulfilling my fantasy." Lyle turns around put her hands on Rachel's shoulders. "I know it's a bit harsh but, i hope you find someone that can love you wholeheartedly. At, hindi ako 'yon."

Rachel starts to tear up, "So, this is the last time?" She asks.

Lyle nodded, "This is the last time, but thank you for all the memories." She hugged her. "I'll heal myself, please do it for yourself also.. For your kids."

"I'll always love you, Lyle. I'm sorry for my shortcomings, sana kapag pwede na, pwede pa." Rachel kisses Lyle.

Lyle hugged her, "I hope so."

She can't imagine herself being in that situation again, so she chose to let go.

Rachel dressed up, she looked at her. "Thank you for choosing to end this in peace."

"Till we meet again." Lyle said.

Lyle watched Rachel her walk away from her window. She smiled, she will now be in peace.

Rachel gasped as she heard the news – a woman in her 40's took her own life by hanging herself in her bedroom. She cried when she learned that it was Lyle.

The family barred Rachel to her wake and have to wait for the day that Lyle will be buried.

"Ang daya mo naman, sabi ko sa'yo sana kung pwede na, pwede pa.. Hindi yung iiwan mo ako ng ganito!" Rachel cries on Lyle's grave. "I'm sorry for not seeing the signs, i should've stay." She felt cold air around her that made her cry even more. "I love you, Lyle!"

~ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ~