Brigada Eskwela

Risa went to Naga to oversee the mobile clinic of her office, then she has to go on a brigada eskwela. Little did she know, there's someone who will also be there.

"Atty. Leni, ready na po kayo?" A staff asked, she nod right away and looks around to see other guests. She saw Risa's mobile clinic at the corner of the school ground, people from different barangays went there for a free laboratory tests and check up.

Magpupunta kaya 'yon? She asked herself, then she was ushered to the stage for the program proper.

"Magandang araw po, nako, pasensya na po at may prior commitment ako kaya ho ako na-late! Nagsisimula na po ba?" Risa asks the organizer, he said that the program started a while ago and thanked her for coming.

The MC acknowledge Risa's presence, all of them clapped. Leni though shocked, kept her composure. It's been months since she saw her, they haven't had a proper conversation coz they're both busy. As Risa went to stage, she make be so to everyone and also to Leni, she was happy to see her beloved attorney.

Risa's turned to greet everyone, then as she turn her back, she emphasize that, "Aking minamahal, ang dating VP, Attorney Leni Robredo!" As her eyes light up seeing those gummy smiles of the former VP.

As the program has ended, the teachers and others had the opportunity to take a photo with Leni and Risa, they're both happy not just because of the occasion but having each other on that event.

"Ris, gusto mo managhalihan sa bahay?" Leni asks as Risa walks with her, the latter can't help but smile coz she misses her so much.

"Sure, i would love to." She replied,

"Sama mo na ang staff mo, bago kayo bumalik pa-Manila."

"Well, sila na lang ang pababalikin ko agad. Ayaw mo ba akong makasama?" Risa went to the van first, then Leni went second and sat beside her. She sense that there's a little sulk on Risa's statement, she hold her hand and gently squeeze it.

"Bilis naman magtampo ng pangga ko, syempre, gusto kita makasama. Kita mo naman kanina, ang laki ng ngiti ko nung nakita kita." Leni kissed the back of Risa's hand, "I know you're too busy, at minsan nakakalimutan natin i-update ang isa't-isa.. Thanks to our babies who constantly reminds us our itinerary and schedules."

Risa let out a sigh and looks at Leni, she grab her chin and kissed her quick, "Love you, Ga." She then plays with her nose.

"Ginaganyan mo na naman ako porque matangos ang ilong mo ah!"

"Cute size kaya yung ilong mo, kaya love ko yan eh!"

"Eh kung-"

"Ay, huwag mo ituloy yan, may driver dito.. Mamaya kapag tayong dalawa na lang!" Risa joked, Leni just shake her head and grin.

Later that evening, the two was watching some romantic flick on TV. Risa resting on Leni's shoulder while cuddling, they stare at each other's eyes before Leni move a little closer to kiss Risa's lips. It was a gentle smooch, with that, they forgot all their problems outside.

"I hope we can stay the same.. I don't want to loose you." Risa uttered as she nuzzle at the crook of Leni's neck.

"I'm with you, always, Pangga. Kaya huwag ka na mag senti dyan. Now that i found someone that i can love wholeheartedly, i will never let go." She hugged her tight and gave pepper kisses.

"Thank you for taking the risk, Ga. Ipinakita mo sa mga bata na worthy ka of my heart." Leni smiled hearing that from Risa.

"You're worth fighting for, my love. I've never feel so alive when i'm with you."

"Pero.. Is it kinda offensive for our husbands, i imagine kasi what would he say if-"

"Ris, walang mali sa pagmamahal.. You just feel it! I had doubts too, if this is normal.. But when i encountered some couples on the same gender at nakapag usap kami, they said it was weird at first but then, it's love." Leni tucked Risa's hair to her ear, "I love you. Hindi ako magsasawang sabihin sa'yo 'yan, araw-araw."

"I love you too, Lens." Leni quickly peck on Risa's lips but the latter had other plans.

Moans filled the room as the couple made love that night, the AC is blasting the coldness but they're sweaty.

The two were exhausted, chest heaving, looking at each other - both naked. It was a night to remember.

- END -