Fifty seven

The trip to Japan has been planned for a long time.

Since Leni has her time in her hands, she can go there with Risa. It was her gift for the Senator for her 57th birthday.

The couple is waiting in the VIP lounge. Leni holds Risa's hand like she doesn't want to let go.

The latter is happy because they can at least do that in public ever since the attorney confessed that she's dating her in her interview from a podcast.

Risa is scared that it would cause a backlash against the well-beloved attorney, but it turns out to be positive, everyone wished them well. Some teens would tease them about the ship that came true.

"Ris, ok ka lang?" Leni asked, she saw her love spacing out.

"Yeah, i'm ok love. Nag iisip lang, ngayong out na tayo sa madla, nakakatakot lalo kasi hindi lang tayo ang target ng kalaban, pati ang mga pamilya natin." Risa replied, she looked so worried.

"Ang mahalaga hindi na natin kailangan itago, at saka tanggap ng mga anak natin. Iyon naman ang mahalaga." Leni quickly pecked on her lips then looked around as if anyone saw it. Risa pinched the attorney's arm and chuckled.

They were called to board the plane at 6:45 PM. As the couple settled down, Leni clung to Risa's arm and closed her eyes, the latter kissed her hair and sometimes humming some songs to keep her calm.

The couple arrived at the hotel where they were going to stay. It's spring but the weather felt like winter, so they have their jackets with them for their stroll tomorrow.

Leni is busy unpacking her luggage. She brought out her pyjamas and undergarments. Risa, on the other hand, is talking to the room service for their food. 20 mins later, the food arrived. Risa arranged it for the table.

"Love, kain na tayo!" she said, Leni went out and sat beside her.

The two share a heartfelt talk about their family, plans of getting a new house where the kids could stay, a dog or a cat that they will pamper.. Grandchildren in case that one of their kids decided to get married.

"Ris, inom tayo.." said Leni, Risa knows that she's not strong enough for alcohol so she feel skeptical about it.

"Sure ka, mamaya knocked out ka na."

"Oo naman, kasama naman kita at saka mag jowa tayo kaya malaki ang tiwala ko sa'yo."

"Lens, sure ka na ba talaga? What if we go overboard, then we-"

"I know, just let it be.. We did that, with our clothes on, remember?"

"Nakakahiya kasi.."

"Sex is good lalo na when you do it with the one you love." Leni leaned forward and whispered, "I want to do it with you, in every chance that I could. I want you to scream my name, cuss me, squirm beneath me."

"Well, if you insist!" Risa said with a sly smile.

They decided to watch a movie while drinking. Leni ordered a bottle of whiskey. Risa poured it on their glasses and gave it to Leni, the latter almost choked when she felt the aftertaste.

"Kaya pa ba, Lens?"

"Ang tapang masyado, pero kaya naman!"

Risa poured another glass of it. Leni feels like she's on a rollercoaster because her vision gets dizzy.

"Haay, ayan na nga.. Akin na, sumandal ka na lang." Risa took the glass and put it on the table. She watches Leni, who's sweating now. The latter unbuttons her polo shirt, revealing her white brassiere.

"Like what you see, love?" Leni teased, her hand went to her neck and slowly moving in under the brassiere to massage it. "Can you take this off, please?"

Risa didn't hesitate to remove the clothes that had been covering Leni's supple breasts.

She remembers how it tasted and how the older woman moaned and begged for her to devour her. As the polo shirt was removed, the brassiere was thrown away. She started to kiss Leni. They fought for dominance. Risa won and slowly made her lay on her back.

"Oh fuck!" Leni groaned, as the taller woman feast on her nipples. Sucking and licking each of them sending shivers to the older woman.

"Akin ka lang ha.." Risa says, she remove Leni's pants as immediately face her there, "I love everything about you, Leni."

"Me too, Ris. I love everything about you, uhh!!" Leni guides her where her lips needed the most.

"Hindi ka na talaga makapag hintay no, well, i can't wait to devour you." Risa removes the last piece of clothing, revealing the glistening cunt of the older woman. She nibble on the clit and gave it a few licks before shoving her tongue in and out.

"Risaauuugh, aaahhh.." Leni started to grind her hips, Risa thrust her two digits and hit the spot.

As she felt her big O coming, Risa pulls out her fingers and went on top of Leni and thrust her hips.

Their moans in sync when they reached the climax, Risa snuggles with Leni.

"Happy birthday, Risa. I love you!"

"I love you too, Leni."