I won't tell a soul - Part 10 ( Finale )

3 years after...

Reese and Lia can't believe that the twins are growing up, they are now on preschool.

Lianne and Lincoln enjoy various activities including dancing, playing, swimming and painting.

"Mommy, why is Papa Brian aren't here with us.. Is he busy po?" Lianne peek at Reese while the latter does her paperwork,

"Yes po, bibisita naman si Papa kapag nakakuha ng flight." she said,

"Mommy, excuse po.. Mama had something for you daw po!" Lincoln.

Reese looked at him, he gave a sunflower to her.

"Aww, thank you! I'll put this on the vase pero please.. Mag work muna si Mommy ok, we'll play after mga 30 minutes." Reese kissed the kid's foreheads before going back to her work.

The twins got disappointed and went to their Mama Lia who's in the kitchen inserting a ring on vanilla chiffon cake.

"Mama.." Lincoln hugged Lia on her waist, she smiled because the charm of the kids didn't work.

"That's ok, hun.. Ako na ang gagawa, just don't tell Mommy agad ha?"

"Yes po, i love you!"

"Mama, i love you too!"

Lia bent down and gave kisses to the twins, she instructed them what to do.

"Love, ang mga bata.. Mag play na kami!" Reese went to the kitchen, she saw Lia decorating the chiffon cake.

"Nasa playroom nila, Mommy.. Naglalaro." Lia look at her and smiled.

"Anong meron at nag bake ka, Love?" Reese.

"Wala lang, i'm just trying if i learn from watching tutorials on YouTube."

Reese smirks and hugged Lia, "You're not good at lying my love. Pero sige, sasakyan ko."

"Ano baa..." she whines and playfully slap Reese's butt. "But after the surprise may isa pa akong ibibigay sa'yo." she added.

"Sounds exciting naman, Love.. Parang hindi ko na yata mahihintay!" Reese kissed her lips,

"Uhmm.. Love naman, mamaya na please?" Lia.

"Ok.. But make sure na the kids aren't sleeping with us tonight ha." Reese winked at her,

The couple do their chores till noon, Lia went to the twins and told them the game plan.

While Reese, Lianne and Lincoln are at the playroom, Lia and some people setting up the garden where she want to pop up the question to her only love.

She smile, knowing that it'll be a success because it's worth the wait.

That evening, the twins went to bed early.

Lia blindfolded Reese and escorted her to the garden.

"Take it off, Mommy!" she said, Reese took off the blindfold and gasped at the set up.