The Boss and The Babe (2)

Luchi can't focus on her work, she can't shrug off the thought of Rox's ass. Gago ka, pati ba naman sekretarya mo pagnanasahan mo pa! she thought of herself, Rox is busy taking notes and eagerly listens to the speaker. The Boss steal some glances at the beautiful woman beside her.

After a long tiring day, Luchi decided to treat everyone to a restaurant for a dinner. Some of the employees were shocked, it's like a once in a blue moon.

"Ang galante naman ni Ma'am Luchi sa atin no, nakakapanibago!" Duday said in amazement, Rox pinched her. "Bakit, totoo naman eh!"

"Shh.. Duds nu baa!" she irritably rolls her eyes, Luchi called their attention and make them move to the tables that she reserved.

"Attention, my dear colleagues!" Luchi clink the glass, everyone looked at her, "Tonight is a special night for the company and this is my way of thanking you all for a job well done, the meals and drinks are on me kaya - magpakabusog at magsaya tayong lahat!" everyone cheers when they heard that, some of them went to her and thanking her for the recognition of their hard work.

Then the menus are given, Rox was startled when Luchi sat beside her and started to order food. "Ano sa'yo, Rox? Masarap yung chicken teriyaki nila dito!"

"Ahh.. Sige, ikaw ang bahala, Ma'am!" Rox let her decide,

"Nagugulat ka naman sa akin ngayon, ano ba ang problema? Yung annual finance report pa rin ba?" Luchi asks,

"Hindi ako sanay na ganyan ka eh, nag aalangan lang ako." she replied, i mean, who the hell just changed her mood in an instant? Then Rox ordered what Luchi said earlier, the waiters got the menus and left the guests.

Luchi pour wine for Rox and gave it to her, "For the company." she wait for her to have a toast, "Rox, hello?"

"Ay, sorry.. Cheers!" Rox clink her glass, "Pasensya na po."

"Tss, huwag naman masyadong pormal.. Teka bakit nanginginig ka, malamig ba?" Luchi hurriedly gave her blazer to Rox, "Ok na?"

"Salamat, hindi ko rin alam eh hehe." Rox shyly said.

After dinner, the employees went home, Luchi drive Rox home. The whole trip is silent because the latter is having second thoughts of what her Boss is doing.

"Salamat po sa libre, Ma'am." Rox said as she took the seatbelt off, Luchi just nod and smiled.

"Sige, goodnight. Matulog ka ng maayos ha, wala namang pasok bukas." Luchi reminds her, "Take care!"

"Ikaw din po, ingat pauwi!" Rox went out of the sedan and walked to the gate, she look back at Luchi who's happily wave her hand. She smiles and waved back, then the car drove off.

Rox opened the door of her apartment and saw Luchi with two bags of snacks, "Ma'am, nakakagulat ka naman! Kanina ka pa ba?" She let her in, "Maupo ka sa sofa, Ma'am

Rox opened the door of her apartment and saw Luchi with two bags of snacks, "Ma'am, nakakagulat ka naman! Kanina ka pa ba?" She let her in, "Maupo ka sa sofa, Ma'am.. Sensya na, hindi pa ako nakapaglinis nag sort pa ako ng mga damit."

Luchi made herself comfortable, looking at her secretary's simple interiors. "May multo ba rito?" She asks,

"Bakit mo tinatanong, anong kasalanan ng tropa ko?" Rox answers with another question as she prepare the chips.

"Wala, curious lang ako.. Masama?"

"Mabait yung tropa ko, protective pa. Kahit na nag-iisa lang akong nakatira dito, never ako nakaranas na may manloob dito. Eh teka, bakit napunta sa multo ang usapan.. Balak mo makitulog dito?"

"H-hindi noh!" Luchi answered in haste, "Gagi bigla akong nilamig??"

"Welcome daw, o siya.. Maglalaba na ako, maiwan na kita diyan!"

"Teka, sasama ako!" Luchi hurriedly followed her.

Rox did her laundry, Luchi just watched her and sometimes cracking up jokes to make her smile. Actually, it's Rox's first time that someone had spend time with her. Even her past lover didn't have time to visit her here, they just meet up.

"Ang gago lang ni Brix para ipagpalit ka sa iba, ang ganda mo kaya!" Rox blushes hearing that from her Boss, "Hindi niya alam yung halaga ng pinakawalan niya!"

"I know my worth, Ma'am. Kaya nga ako na ang nakipaghiwalay para hindi na ako mag cling sa feelings ko sa kanya. I love him, but being martyr is not my style!" She chugged the cold Pilsen in her hand, Luchi just nod.

"Rox, are you in for a bet?" Luchi asks, "Don't worry it's not much of a big deal."

Rox squint her eyes, "Bet for what, is that sexual or something?"

"Huuy! It's not like that, and hey, i only please women coz they like me!" She said in defense, "Hear me out first, please?" Rox nodded, "Well, unang ma-fall sa atin had to do something."

Talo na ako dito, mahal ko na siya eh! Rox thought, "Akala mo easy girl ako, pwes, doon ka nagkakamali!"

Luchi leaned forward to look at Rox's luscious lips and licked hers, "Talaga ba, Rox?" Then her eyes fixated on Rox's face, "Hmm.. There's something in you that i want, maybe in time." She control herself not to kiss her secretary.

Rox on the other hand is blushing like a tomato, Luchi got so close to her and any moment she would give herself to her Boss-- but she knows that the latter is playing with her. "Ma'am, uhh.. 9:30 PM na, may pasok na bukas."

"Uhm, yeah.. See you tomorrow?"

"See you, ingat pauwi!"

A few minutes later, Luchi went out and drove her car. Rox felt relief and pat herself for not giving in, she knows that her Boss will do anything to make her lose.