The unexpected girlfriend

Rue participated on a speed dating at the local coffee shop that she always went. When the bell rang, she got to introduce to the guys and girls. Then, she sat at the chair in front of a beautiful woman. She was stunned at first, then she's shaking when she reaches her hand for a hand shake.

"Relax, hindi ako nangangain! Lena, by the way!" The woman smiled at her and shook her hand.

"I'm Rue Santillan, nice to meet you!" She smiled at her.

They got certain info like hobbies, work, things they like.. Lena is fascinated on her, she can go for hours talking to Rue. But the bell rang, it's the sign to entertain another person.

The bell rings again and the speed dating stops, the owner of the coffee shop thanked them for participating.

Rue wasn't listening, she has a girl in mind, Lena.

"Do you need a hand with that?" A sweet voice said while Rue is trying to start her car. She looked at the window, she's shocked when she sees her.

"Ah.. Hehe, oo sana.." She steps outside of the car and smiled, it was Lena.

"I-check mo na muna yung makina, ako na ang mag start!" Lena suggests, they switch places. Rue checks the hood while Lena tries to start the engine.

After few attempts, the car turns on. Lena went out as Rue secures the hood if its locked.

"Thank you, Lena!" Rue smiled at her, the latter blushes.

"Kailangan lang pala mainitan, lamig kasi ng panahon ngayon eh." Lena smirked.

"Sa tingin mo, saan ba pwedeng magpainit ngayon?" Rue teased her, Lena was stunned.

"Eto naman, nagbibiro lang ako!"

"Eh kung hindi ako nagbibiro... Ano nga, saan mo ba gusto magpainit?", Rue tease her more and started to put her hand on Lena's neck down to her shoulder. The latter gulped, she's facing a beautiful angel.

"Nabibilisan ako.. Teka, di ba pwedeng getting to know each other stage muna tayo?" Lena is sweating, even though the temperature is cold.

"Eh hindi naman kita..." Rue smirked, "Can I kiss you instead?"

Lena looks around if there's someone else is there, but none. She gulp before nodding her head. And by that, Rue kisses her. It was a sweet and gentle one.

After few minutes of making out, the two of them stopped. They were running out of breath, Rue smiles at Lena.

"Thank you for the help, Lena. See you around!" Rue went in to her car, but before she left, she gave her a calling card.

Lena went home to her apartment, her roommate, Leia puts her hands on her waist like a mother who's ready to scold her child. "Aba, ang mahal na prinsesa, anong oras na nakauwi!"

"Hooy, sobra.. Alas diyes pa lang oh, ang curfew alas onse!"

"Aba'y gusto mo pa mag extend?!?"

Lena just throw a crumpled tissue paper on her and puts her bag on the sofa, she washed her hands before going to the coffee nook to get herself a cup of coffee.

"Bading, kumusta ang speed dating experience, nasulit mo ba?" Leia asks as she also grabs a cup to make her own coffee.

"May natipuhan ako, natulungan ko pa nga sa labas ng coffee shop eh. Gusto ko 'yon, nag a-ask ng permission."

"Nag a-ask ng permission, don't tell me, isinuko mo agad ang bataan sa kanya?" Lena glares at her, they both sat at the sofa.

"Hoooy, hindi pa!" She said in defense,

"Gaga, may balak ka?"

"Baka siya pa nga ang may balak sa akin, pero in fairness, ang ganda niya ha.."

"Ayan, ayan.. Kapag maganda talaga.. Pero seryoso, huwag mo naman gawing rebound yung tao just because you're healing from the past. Kawawa naman." Leia uttered, Lena sighs.

"Hindi naman eh, i'll ask her out next time. O sige na, gagawa muna ako ng paperworks bago matulog.. Ikaw, maaga ka pa bukas!"

"Sige, kahit nagkape na ako.. Pipilitin kong matulog!" Leia chucked.

•••

"Good morning, Ma'am.. Heto na po yung mga proposals na pinapapirmahan sa inyo." The secretary handed out the folders to Rue who's sitting while spacing out. "Ma'am, ok ka lang po?"

"Y-yeah, i'm ok.. Sige, basahin ko muna." She said, she flipped the pages before she grabbed her pen and signed.

She can't get over the feeling of Lena's lips on her, that night. Thoughts of what would have been if she didn't resist, made her wanting her more.

Lena on the other hand, can't hide her smile too as she remembers the moment that she and Rue had shared at the parking lot.

"Huuuy, umayos ka nga.. Para kang ano dyan!" Said Ted, her officemate.

"Nakakita ng chicks 'to, ganyan na ganyan din yan last time–" Sonny was shoved by Lena with a bread on his mouth.

"Panira moment naman eh, pasalamat na lang kayo, inspired ako!" She gave Sonny a glare.

"Oh, guys.. Reminder, may darating na bisita ang Boss natin! Be at your best behavior ha, walang magulo!" Leia looks at Sonny and Ted, the two looked at each other too. "Ay, yes.. Kayong dalawa na alaskador, pwede huwag muna kayong nagjo-joke at big time ang pupunta!"

"Eh sino naman 'yan?" Sonny asks,

"Ms. Rue Santillan, CEO ng Build2last construction firm!" Leia replied.

Lena was shocked, the girl who kissed her is a CEO!

"Huy, girl.. Para ka namang nakakita ng multo diyan?" Sonny taps her arm, "Yung totoo?"

"Ewan ko sa'yo, alis na nga ako!" She side eyed him, leaving them clueless.