The Boss and The Babe (3)

The bet that Luchi and Rox had been going on for weeks, the latter didn't want to give her heart that easily after she have been through a rough breakup with her last boyfriend. The Boss always treats lunch or milk tea everyone around her secretary, she falls for her and she didn't even realize it.

One evening, they're the only people left in the office because it's half past 10:00. They're working on a project and it's really taking their time to finish it. Luchi massages her temple, she's already drained. Then, a pair of hands gently touches her shoulders.

"Boss, pahinga na tayo.. Tapos naman na eh." Rox says,

"Ibang pahinga yung naisip ko, Rox. Hmm.. I've been wondering if you want to kiss me." Luchi uttered,

"Oh, you didn't know how much i wish that i was the one you're fucking- Oops, sorry!" Rox slipped out what's on her mind. Luchi smiled and stood up on her chair, she pulls her close. Now they're inch apart from kissing.

"You know, I like you. Before i would do things to you, i wanna ask if you're willing to do it?"

Rox gently brush her hand to Luchi's face, she kissed her.

I'll take it as a yes, Luchi thought. She responded to Rox's kiss, then her hands travels from the latter's back to her butt squeezing it.

She quickly took off her blazer and throw it somewhere, Rox helped her to unbutton her polo shirt.

Now, clothes scattered on the floor — the smell of lavander that Rox wears lingers on Luchi's nose as she kissed her neck down to her perky bosoms. The secretary moaned softly as her Boss sucked her nipple, she brush her hand through her hair as she felt like heaven — it's not even on the exciting part yet.

Luchi guides Rox to the table and made her sat on it, the lust on the secretary's eyes as she parted her legs, her Boss' eyes widened as she saw that glistening core that's waiting for her to be devoured.

Rox took Luchi's right hand and placed it inside her mouth and gently sucked it, the latter's eyes fixated on that.

Then, Luchi started to move slowly and licked her nub as her other hand squeezing her secretary's breasts.

"Ahh.. Boss, yees!" that feels good for Rox, she can't believe that now her Boss is doing this on her.

Then, she see stars after that. She thought that it's all over, but Luchi had other plans.

Rox woke up, she look beside her and saw her Boss sleeping soundly. The latter nuzzles her head to the secretary's neck.

"Ma'am, gising na.." she said in her softest voice possible,

"Hmm.." Luchi slowly open her eyes, then quickly peck on Rox's lips before she went down, "I need my breakfast!"

Rox didn't stop her, she want it. To be devoured by Luchi Angeles is an honor and she's proud of it.

✷✷✷

"Rox, huuy, ok ka lang?" Duday asked, Rox was caught daydreaming while eating at the cafeteria. "Bakit pala ang blooming mo ha, si Brix ba ang dahilan?"

"Gaga! Kapal ng mukha niyang bumalik— at hindi naman siya ang dahilan hoy!" She said in defense,

"Ay, parang kilala ko na.. Si Ma'am Luchi oh!"

"Saan?!?"

"Oh, diba?"

"Tarantadong 'to!" Rox rolls her eyes in irritation, it's been three days after what happened in the office and she never saw Luchi. She texted her that she will be at her grandparents in Laguna, visiting them.

"Girl, kung ako sa'yo, tigilan mo na ang kagagahan mo kay Boss— alam mo namang babaero yon, nag assume ka naman na mababago mo siya?"

"Duds, kaibigan ba talaga kita, bakit hindi mo ako support?" Rox sighs,

"Sinasabi ko lang ang totoo para hindi ka umasa, kasi kung ganyan naman ang magiging jowa ko, mabuti pang unahin ko ang sarili ko." Duday is very serious about it, "Pag isipan mo, Rox. Mahal mo mga, pero mahal ka?"

"Teka, iwan na muna kita.. May tumatawag!" Rox immediately stood up and went to her cubicle.

"Hi, Babe.. What's up? " Rox smiled knowing who it was,

"Haay, buti tumawag ka. Kumusta, miss na kita!"

"Ok naman ako, pauwi naman na ako eh. Pwede ba ako maki-sleep over sa'yo?"

"Maliit lang ang kwarto ko, baka magalit pa yung tropa ko sige ka!" She chuckles as the thought of Luchi being spooked.

"Ano pa bang magagawa ko, sige, i'll tell Kuya Arnel na ihatid ka sa Marriott after work. See you, and i can't wait to dev—"

"Huuuy, ang halay mo! Sige na, magtatrabaho na ako!"

"I love you! "

"....."

"Roxanne, ang sabi ko.. Mahal kita! "

"Thank you. Hehe."

The line cuts off, Rox didn't respond to Luchi's declaration of love just because she's hesitant to give her heart. Maybe, Duday is right. Maybe it's because they were so into intimacy that's why Luchi utters it. What if one day, her Boss would ditch her after she's done on feeding her fantasies.

It's 11:30 PM, Luchi went to the presidential suite that she booked for her and Rox. The thought of her secretary on a bathrobe plays on her mind as she gently twisted the door knob.

She was there, Luchi is right, she wears a bathrobe and her hair is wet. Must've been out of the shower for a minute.

"Hi, Babe.. Hmm.." Her smile is plastered as Rox slowly stood up and walk towards her, the latter gave a peck on her lips before gently nipped her jaw and neck that make her moan.

"I miss you, Luchi." She whisper to her ear and bite it a little, her hands went to the older woman's polo shirt to unbutton it.

"I miss you so much.." Luchi said in response as she watches her, she grope Rox's ass that has beads of water and reaches her slit behind. "Can't wait to fuck you, my love." She felt the wetness, then slowly pushing her middle finger in.

Rox let out a whimper as she look into Luchi's eyes, she felt her Boss's gaze intensifies. The latter pushes her to the bed, the robe is untangled and revealed half of Rox's body. Luchi went on top of her and gently kisses from her forehead, nose, lips. Then she looked at her in the eyes, "How can i prove to you that i love you?"

The secretary's eyes soften and gently caresses Luchi's face, "Just promise me na ako lang.. I give myself to you. That's how i show love, please ayoko ng may kahati!"

Hearing that, Luchi kissed Rox passionately. She helped her to take off her robe before the older woman starts to devour her.

They were naked, grinding on each other's heat before they reached their climax.

Luchi cuddles Rox like a baby after they make love for 2 hours, the Boss was smiling ear to ear.. Knowing that her secretary feels the same way too.

It was a happy moment till...

Abangan sa susunod na UD! 😁