The Boss and The Babe (6)

It's been a month since Luchi and Rox moved in together, they're so in love and happy. There were petty fights but it ends with a steamy make up, Rox can't walk after.

Luchi planned a romantic getaway to Coron, Palawan coz it's a long weekend. She also wants to propose to her while they were there.

Brix on the other hand, is going to Rox's work to talk to her. He wanna win her back, just like he used to. He rode his motorcycle to the office, he's really desperate. His ego can't accept that a woman like Luchi could satisfy Rox's needs.

He arrived at the building, he didn't get passed through the security coz he doesn't have an appointment. He patiently waited for Rox to come out, 30 mins after, he saw her leaving all by herself.

Rox felt something is wrong with her surroundings, she immediately walked to avoid it but a man on a motorcycle grabbed her arm!

She tries to cry for help but he's stronger, the man punched her hard on the stomach that made her pass out. He then proceeds to lift her and call a cab and give him the address where he wants her to be. He rode his motorcycle and follows the cab.

Luchi feels worried as she tries to call her girlfriend, they were gonna meet up at a restaurant where she has a reservation for two. She asked Duday on her friend's whereabouts but the latter told her that she left already and didn't got a chance to talk to her.

//

Rox woke up feeling sore down there, her clothes were scattered over the floor. She felt an arm wrapped around her waist, she turns to the right and saw Brix sleeping soundly. Tears now running down her face, she felt violated. What she has been through last night was against her will, he did it because he's jealous. He did it to taint her, because he is selfish and manipulative.

"Brix.. Hindi kita mahal, bakit hindi mo tanggap 'yon?", She asks while sniffing, Brix looked at her,

"Kasi akin ka lang, bakit, hindi ba ako masarap? Ano bang ipinagmamayabang niyang babae na 'yan bukod sa mayaman siya?", He went on top of her and held wrists, he's ready to thrust himself when a loud noise from the outside were made- it bursted and there were uniformed police with guns pointed at him.

Rox immediately went at the corner of the bed when Brix got handcuffed, she was terrified of him. " Rox.. Rox, love.. I'm here!", She heard a familiar voice, she looked around and saw Luchi's worried expression.

"I-i'm sorry, Luchi!", She uttered. Luchi cries and hugged her tight, her heart shattered into pieces when she saw Rox's state.

"Shhh.. Let's get you to the hospital, magpapa-medico legal tayo and we're filing a complaint against Brix for assaulting you!", Luchi is enraged, how can be a former lover would do this?

Luchi decided not to push the proposal as they face this challenge, and something about Rox has changed after that.

3 months later...

Luchi went home early to be with Rox, the latter wasn't feeling well since morning. The older woman took a basin with warm water, a towel and fresh clothes so the younger woman would sleep comfortably after.

As Luchi looks at her, she can't help but miss the Rox that she knew. The outgoing, cheerful and flirtatious girl, now she can't even take care of herself because of the trauma that Brix has caused her.

"I'm sorry, Luchi..", She murmurs, then followed by silent tears.

"Don't be sorry, wala kang kasalanan.", Luchi caresses her cheeks before giving a kiss on the younger woman's forehead.

" Love.. Pasensya ka na kung hindi na natin nagagawa yung mga bagay na gusto natin, pero kung mag-decide ka na iwan ako, ok lang.", Luchi's eyes widened when those words came from Rox. The latter thought that it's only for sex, that's why Luchi stays with her.

"Shh.. Walang iiwanan, walang maghihiwalay! Mahal na mahal kita, mahal na mahal!", She sobbed uncontrollably and nuzzles her face on the crook of Rox's neck. "Akala mo ba, sex lang ang habol ko? Gusto ko ibigay sa'yo ang lahat- hindi ako mag aalinlangan na gawin ang imposible para sa'yo!", by that, Rox cries.

"Mahal na mahal din kita, Luchi! Thank you for staying with me kahit ang dumi na ng tingin sa akin ng ibang tao. Ikaw lang ang nakakakita ng mga bagay na hindi naman nila alam. Ikaw ang sandalan ko kapag feeling ko nag iisa ako." Luchi wiped her tears and kisses her lips.

"Let's prove them wrong.. Can I ask you something, it's ok if you refuse.", Luchi stares lovingly at Rox,

"Ano 'yon?", Rox held Luchi's jaw. She never break her eye contact.

Luchi brought out a black box, opened it and there's a 14k rose gold sunflower ring.

"Will you be my wife, Rox?",

Hearing that, Rox's heart beats fast.
Now she knows what's she's been missing, a possible lifetime with the one she truly love.

Rox smiled, "Yes, Luchi. I will be your wife!", she replied, "I wanna spend my forever with you!".

Luchi carefully put the ring at Rox's hand and gave her a smooch after, but the latter doesn't want to let her go.

Then it ended on a steamy make up sex, it was the most intimate as it was the first in so many months.

Luchi carefully held Rox's hips as the latter went up and down to her toy. They just kiss, touching and moaning each other's names. Then both of them collapse into the mattress, the older woman let her fiancee cuddle with her under the blanket. Saying their "I love you's" to each other, giving kisses.