The unexpected girlfriend (2)

A group of cars parked at the side of the road, there are group of people who went out. A lady who's wearing a suit, hair down and black chunky heel, walking towards the entrance. The manager welcomes them with a smile and greeted, they went to the conference room where the chairman is waiting for them.

Rue shook hands with the board members and chairman before they began the meeting. Some of the office people are also there, Lena arrived as the presentation is now explained by her superior.

Rue's eyes caught her attention as she glanced across the table. She was looking at her intently, gently biting her lips as she wanted to do something. Lena gulped when she saw that.

After an hour of presentation, Rue actually didn't listen, she's impressed tho. But her full attention is with Lena, and her gorgeousness.

The staff and the other members of the board are getting out of the conference room when Rue catches Lena, she held her hand when the latter was walking.

"Can we talk, just the two of us?", she said with a calm tone. Lena looks at her subordinates but they're far from her.

"Importante ba 'yan, kasi may tatapusin pa akong paperworks." Lena replies, she can't hide how affected she was with Rue's gaze. "Rue, baka kasi-"

"Don't worry, i already talked with your superior.. Actually they know what i want.  At ikaw 'yon." Rue slyly grin at her, she locked the door. Then, their lips touched. Lena haven't had a second to response to what Rue had said but she moaned when her hands touches her ass and gently squeeze it.

Rue pinned Lena to the wall as she kissed her neck down to the valley of her breasts, the latter control her voice coz she don't want anyone to know that they're doing it here, in this very moment. The CEO managed to unbutton the latter's polo shirt and smelled the perfume on her body. Rue is more turned on with her, that something between her legs is so excited. She removed the brassiere, lo and behold, the pinkish peaks, hardened with just one swipe of tongue.

Lena let her do this, the first time that their lips touched she wanted to be hers. Then, Rue's tongue traces her tummy down to her navel. The latter also removes her pencil cut skirt and underwear, leaving her totally naked.

"You're so beautiful, love." Says Rue who stares at her, then she removes her blazer, unbutton her shirt and unzip her pants. "Can you say hello to my not so little Rue?" She moves closer and took Lena's hand to stroke her member – the beautiful CEO has this since she was born. Lena is fascinated with that, then she touches it, feeling the length of it also gave her the imagination how it will be plowed hard on her. She bite her lips while looking at Rue, she kissed her while stroking it.

Rue pulled her to the table and lay her there, they kiss before the CEO rubs her manhood to Lena's glistening core. She teases her, coating her member with the essence of Lena. "You like that, baby?" She said in hoarse voice, she wanted to plow her hard but it can wait, but before Lena could speak, Rue devoured her.

"Alas sais na, hindi pa nakakabalik si Lena, anong nangyayari?" Ted asked his co-workers, Sonny shrug in response. Leia kept looking at her watch, then, Lena appears. She raised her eyebrows to them. "O bakit para kayong tuod dyan, anong nangyari?" She then proceeds to tidy her things. "Hooy, bakit ang tagal mo ha?" Leia asked, "Anong nangyari sa office?"

"Nag usap lang kami ni Ms. Rue, huwag nga kayong issue dyan!" She said in defense.

"Hala, bakit ganyan ang tono mo.. Kabadingan mo na naman, umandar!" Sonny says, Lena glares at him.

"Basta ako, happy na approve kay Ms. Rue yung proposal kanina. Bukas daw i-treat niya tayo for lunch!" Lena utters, "Pero hindi kasama si Sonny!"

"Hoooy, ang unfair!" Sonny whines, Ted laughs.

"Tara na, mag out na tayo at ma-traffic na naman!" Leia says.

◉◉◉

Rue poured whiskey on her glass as she reminisce that hot sex that she shared with Lena – she likes how submissive the girl was, but also feisty and took her by surprise. She smiled while thinking about her whimpers and moans while plowing her hard, she's so sure that there will be next time. Coz she's the only one that could make her feel valuable, those women before her are only for pleasure but Lena – she's more than that.

"Ma'am, the reservation for two is set na po." Says her assistant, RJ.

"Thank you, I'll text her later for the deets. And RJ-"

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Don't forget to drop off flowers tomorrow on their office, don't put my name on the card." She instructed him, the latter nodded in response and went out of her office.