The Doc is "IN" ( 5 )

Weeks after they have been officially together, Doc Laura and Rio couldn't be more free in the sense that they don't have to hide their sweetness in front of everyone--including Laura's staff in the clinic, some of them were kilig, whenever Doc Laura calls Rio 'love'.

"Love, since free naman ako later, punta tayo sa party ni Selene.. Yung kinukwento ko sa'yo na college friend ko na naging ka-momol ko.." Rio didn't like the sound of the last word that Laura said,

"Momol ka dyan, subsob ko nguso mo sa Selene na 'yon eh!" she glare at her, Laura chuckles as she find it cute.

"Yieeee, someone's getting jealous!"

"Hindi ako nagseselos, ano ka, gold?"

"Hindi ba, e di congrats!"

"Isa pang asar mo, tatamaan ka na sa akin!" Laura shut her mouth, she immediately went to the mini fridge to get some water.

Rio went to check on her kids who's now doing their homeworks, "Kuya, alis kami nila Mommy ha.. May pupuntahan kaming party, uuwi din naman kami."

"Ok, Ma.. Patutulugin ko na lang si Bunso sa room ko. Ingat po kayo!" Gelo says.

"You look irritated, Ma.. Anong problema?" Aria asks, "Nag away ba kayo ni Mommy?" she added.

"May binanggit lang siyang ikinainit ng ulo ko.." Rio replied, Laura went to the dinning table and smiled.

"Sorry na, alam mo ang cute mo magalit!"

"Ah talaga ba, wala ka talagang.. Ano.." she rolled her eyes, Laura scoffed.

"Ha, ano?"

"Balakadayan!" Rio walked out, leaving Laura with a confusing look.

"Hala ka, Mommy.. Suyuin mo!" Ezra jested.

Later that night, the couple went to Selene's birthday party. They wore formal clothes, the celebrant happily chatting with everyone.

"Gusto mo ng drinks, love?" Laura asks, but Rio didn't say any word. She grab a glass of mojito and gave her one.

"Oh, hi! Thank you for coming, Laura—is this Rio?" Selene asks,

"Yeah, i would like you to meet my girlfriend, Rio Estevez.. Love, she's Selene Montenegro, she's a surgeon.. A neurosurgeon to be exact." Laura uttered, Selene offered a handshake, Rio immediately shook her hand.

"Guys, enjoy the party ha.. Sige, i gotta go!" Selene excuse herself.

Rio drank her mojito and rolled her eyes to Laura, "Seriously, Rio?"

"Oh, ano na naman ang ginawa ko, nagpaka pormal naman ako ah?"

"Ang akin lang, ilugar mo yung selos mo.. Hindi ko--"

"Nagseselos ako, Pasig city, Philippines!"

Laura shook her head in frustration,
"Hindi ka pa lasing niyan ha.."

They stay there for hours, chatting, drinking, dancing.. Selene can't take her eyes off to Laura now swaying with Rio who's visibly drunk. The tall woman always kisses the doctor's cheeks, lips, neck that made her close her eyes.

"Hmm.. Anong oras na ba?" Rio grabs Laura's wrist to check the watch, "12:20 AM na, tara uwi na tayo please?"

"Mmm.. Ok, let's go!" Laura smiled at her.

•~•~•~•~•

Rio pinned Laura to the wall when they have just arrived from the party, she gave sloppy kisses to the doctor's lips down to her neck, gently sucking and nipping the skin that made her moan.

"Shhhh.. The kids would hear you, try not to moan as much as you can!" Rio commanded, Laura nod in response.

They went to the kitchen, kissing, touching each other's body.. Then, Rio made Laura bend over the table, "Spread it for me, Laura.."

Laura is enjoying how Rio dominate her, she's been anticipating this moment. Her breath hitch when the taller woman spank her butt and massage it, the latter repeat it multiple times that made the butt cheeks turn red.

"You've been a very very bad girl.. You like this don't you?" Rio whispered,

"Y-yes, uhh.. More, Mommy.. Please?" Laura uttered.

Rio did what she have asked, the spanking continues.

"M-mommy please, f-fuck me!" Laura pleaded,

Rio made Laura lick her fingers then put it on her aching core, she move it slow, the doctor buck her hips so she want it in fast pace..

"No, i will not let you come if you do that, learn to wait!"

"Please, i want it.."

"Just answer my question.. Sinong mas masarap humalik, ako o si Selene?"

"Hmm.. Ikaw. Mas masaraaaa—" she didn't finish her sentence when Rio move her fingers fast.

Rio smiles when she heard moans escape from Laura's mouth as the latter still bend over the table.

"I need my midnight snack, now na!" Rio commanded, Laura stood up and remove her top and lay down on the table, spreading her legs for Rio to see how wet she was.

The tall woman started to dart her tongue on the doctor's inner thighs then around the slit, "Uhmm.. There.."

"You want me to devour you?"

"Please, i want it now.." Rio lapped the doctor's cunt, licking and biting her skin, adding three long fingers shoving in and out. "I never knew that you love spanking, uhmm.."

"Aaaaahhhh... Love, ang saraaap!" she's drawn in pleasure, "Rioooooo im—" her juices gushing out.

"Hmm.. I love you, Laura.. And i'm not done yet!"

Laura woke up with an aching head, hangover perhaps? She look at the side of the bed and found Rio peacefully sleeping, then she look underneath the sheets, they are both naked.

"Naparami ata ng palo sa pwet ko 'to, aray.." she felt stinging sensation on her butt.

"Ikaw kasi, Selene ka pa ng Selene.." Rio just woke up, "Napalo ka tuloy ni Mommy!"

Laura blushed when she heard that, "I don't remember na nagpunta na tayo sa kwarto, paano tayo nakarating dito?"

"Ha? Ako yung lasing kagabi tapos ikaw ang hindi makaalala ng nangyari.. Weird!"

They both got up and took a bath before they went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Bakit hindi makaupo ng maayos si Mommy?" Ezra says, she observe how difficult for Laura to find a spot.

"Ahh.. Not here, nasa harap tayo ng hapag!" Laura immediately cut off, the young woman shrug her shoulders.

Rio, Gelo and Aria giggles.