The Doc is "IN"

Laura Abarrientos, a known OB-GYNECOLOGIST helped many women on their reproductive problems.

She had a consistent client named Rio, a single mom, had 4 children to be precise.

The doctor help her to conceive all of them and they formed a strong relationship, and that's where it began.

"Doc, nariyan na po yung visitor niyo.." her staff would always say whenever Rio would drop by, she just smiled and shook her head.

"Let her wait in my office, may tatapusin lang akong appointment."

"Ok, Doc!"

"Ma'am, ano pong gusto niyong meryenda, bibili po ako sa bakery sa kanto.." a nurse asked her,

"No, it's ok.. May dala ako for us to share." Rio smiled sweetly,

"Ah, ok po.. Hinatyin nyo na lang daw po si Doc." the nurse excused herself.

Rio just stare to her phone texting one of her kids.

She felt a pair of hands massaging her shoulders, Rio looked at her—Laura smiled before claiming the taller woman's lips.

"How's work, Doc?"

"Hmm.. It's a bit tiring, pero nandito ka na so.." Laura pressed her lips against Rio's, roaming her hands on her hips down to her butt to give it a spank.

"I love how you do that.." Rio smiles, "Oh please, i need you.."

"Bend over, love." she commanded, the taller woman obeyed, she protrude her bum for the doctor as the latter pull the zipper down leaving her laced panties.

Soft hands of Laura squeezing her butt cheeks, then placing sloppy kisses to tease her. "Oh fuck, stop teasing me already!"

Laura pull down her panties and run her finger through her slit that made Rio wet even more, "Basa ka na sa ganito, paano pa kaya kung—" she immediately pressed her lips against the aching core, sucking and licking it.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!" Rio deliriously says as the doctor also insert her two digits to pleasure her, she hold on to the edge of the table like her life depended on it as Laura deliciously feast on her.

Their "appointment" started when Rio had a chance to confess to Laura what she really feels, yes, they've been friends for a long time but didn't have a chance to confront it.

Laura kissed her, and ended being naked.

Rio now moaning Laura's name as the latter eating her on the couch, they never break their eye contact as the doctor swirl her tongue on her slit while finger fucking.

"Oh, i'm gonna cum.. Aaahhh.. Please, Lauraa!!!" Rio now bucking her hips as she felt the build up inside, then her juices gushing out.

"Uhmm sarap mo, Rio!" she deliciously licked her lips, she went on top of her and kissed Rio fervently.

"Ang daya mo naman, naka damit ka pa, ako hindi na.." Rio pout her lips that made her cute.

"May client pa ako mamaya, kaya inuna na kita.. Hmm." she nuzzle on the crook of Rio's neck.

"You must've been tired no, love?"

"Sobra, thank you for being here."

"Anything for my Doctor."

"Aray, yun lang 'yon?"

"Huuy, hindi ka gaganyan for today's video.. Anong oras ka nga pala uuwi?"

"Mga 8:15 PM, bakit?"

"My kids wanted to meet you, bakit daw ba ako tiwala sa OB ko for a long time."

"So sasabihin na natin, ready ka na ba sa disappointment?"

"Alam mo, handa naman ako. Ikaw, handa ka na ba?" Rio asked her,

"Ready naman, hindi ko naman aakalain na darating sa ganito. Well, we better get going, we need to clean up!" Laura replied, she went up and help Rio to put on her clothes.

After that, they share a smooch.

"Sarap mo talaga, Rio.. I can't get enough of you."

"Same feels, love. Sige na, i'll text you the deets ha."

•~•~•~•~•~

Rio's kids, Gelo, Aria, Ezra and Howie prep for the dinner they wore their comfy clothes because it's not that formal.

"Ma, happy ka ba kay Doc?" Gelo asks, his Mom looked at him, it was out of the blue question.

"Oo naman, i mean.. We've been friends for a long time and she helped me have you all." she replied,

"Wait, so kilala niya si Papa?" Ezra realized,

"No, hindi naman niya ako sinasamahan tuwing nagpapa check up. He only sees me when i pop out, oh tapos nasaan na siya ngayon?" Rio blurted,

"Easy, Ma.. Baka ma turn off si Doc sa'yo, ang ganda mo pa naman!" Aria teased.

Howie is a 7 year old and just curious about her Tita Doc and Mama.

The family went to Alex III where Rio and Laura agreed to meet, the doctor is already there waiting for them.

"Tita Dooooc!!!!" Howie shouted, Laura immediately hugged him tight. She's close to Rio's youngest because she referred them to her friend who's a pediatrician.

Rio and her elder children smiled as Laura hold Howie in her arms and happily kisses him.

"Are you hungry na ba, tara na sa table na pina-reserve ko!" Laura says, she went to the table for 5.

Laura attend to them as if they are real family, she assured that everybody would be alright.

"Tita Doc, thank you po!" Howie says, Laura pat his head.

"Sobra naman ito, Laura.. Baka masanay naman kami!"

"Everything for my love.." Laura smiles,

Gelo and Aria look at each other in confusion, Ezra is looking at her mother who's stunned.

"Care to explain, Doc? Ma?" Aria says, Laura held Rio's hand.

"Well, your mother and i had something going on.. Or should i say, i really adore and love her with all my heart." Laura waited for the response of Rio's children, Gelo see the sincerity in her.

"Tita Doc, nagugulat pa rin ako sa nangyayari pero.. Kung ikaw ang dahilan ng Mama namin to be happy again, we're happy too."

"Kaya pala ilang buwan ko din nahuhuli si Mama na nakangiti sa phone, si Tita Doc naman pala ang dahilan!" Aria realized, "Grabe lakas maka teens ng ginagawa ninyo ha!"

Ezra just smiled, "If it makes you feel rejuvenated, Ma.. Fine with me, Tita, don't break her heart please?"

"Huh, Ma?" Howie is confused, "I'll have a new Mama?"

"Better than that, hijo." Laura smiled, she peck on Rio's lips then looked at the kids. "Thank you for accepting me, promise hindi ko paiiyakin ang Mama ninyo."