Obsessed ( Dark plot )

Aya, Marty and Isla were friends for quite sometime-they go on trips, clubbing, go on dates.

But things got changed when Aya and Marty confess their love to each other, leaving Isla behind.

"Marty, pansin ko hindi na sumasama sa atin si Isla, ano na kaya ang nangyari doon?" Aya asks, Marty shrugged her shoulders. Isla didn't show up when the latter celebrated her birthday. It's actually their tradition to do birthday salubong for years.

"Last time parang may problema nga yun, hindi pa nagsabi na aalis.." Marty says, "Hayaan mo, once na tumawag kakausapin ko." she assures her.

When the couple went to grocery store for their supplies, someone with a hoodie following them.

Aya alerted her girlfriend, Marty sense that too.. They check out the items then went into their car to load it to the back.

As the couple leave the place, the hooded person just stood there. Aya is terrified seeing that creepy smile, it's Isla.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Aya went to the office where she works as a secretary, it's a sunny tuesday.

Hearing some tsismis she learned that Isla, went to a trip by herself to a remote area in Laguna. They say that something happened to her but the details aren't clear. They saw Isla changed, and it's not good.

Marty felt someone hugged her from behind, she was startled to see who it was.

"Isla?!? A-anong ginagawa mo dito???"

"Bawal na ba akong dumalaw sa bestfriend ko?" she asks,

"Ah.. Hindi! Nako, ikaw ha, saan ka ba nagpunta?" Marty replies with another question.

"Diyan lang, nasaan pala si Aya?" she looks around,

"Nasa office 'yon, matutuwa sya kapag nakita k-" Marty was cut off when Isla kissed her lips, it was aggressive and she didn't reciprocate it as she felt she's betraying her girlfriend who really love her.

"Marty, i love you!" Isla cried as she went to attack Marty's neck and suck her skin, the latter pulls away immediately.

"Isla, mali ito.. Mahal ko si Aya, i don't want to hurt her. Please, humanap ka ng iba, yung totoong magmamahal sa'yo!"

"Pero ikaw ang mahal ko, please Marty, just this once, make love to me!" she pleads,

"No! Please, leave.." Marty shouted, she pointed the door,

Isla felt defeated, her world was crushed. She walk towards the door and looked at her the last time.

"I'm gonna make you pay.. I promise!" she said, the loudly slams the door.

•~•~•~•~•

It was a wonderful evening for Marty and Aya, as they celebrate the latter's birthday. Some of their close family and friends went to their home, but Isla didn't show up and make excuses.

As the guests went home, the couple were left all alone. As the birthday girl washes the plates, Marty decided to give her birthday present.

Her hand snake through Aya's nighties and gently caresses the latter's chest while licking and sucking her neck. Aya can't help but to moan as her girlfriend form a circle around her panties teasing her nub through the fabric.