The Doc is "IN" ( 2 )

The dinner went well, the kids get to know their Mom's lover and learned that they have same interests as her.

Laura happily tell her adventures abroad, Rio is amazed how she manage it all. After that, they decide to go home because there's school and work the next day.

The car parked at the garage, everyone went out, Gelo had Howie who's now sleeping. Aria and Ezra says goodnight to Rio and Laura before they went upstairs.

Rio and Laura are on their own, the tall woman held the doctor's hand and lightly squeeze it.

"Thank you for that sumptuous dinner, Laura.. And meeting my kids, it means so much to me!" Rio caresses Laura's cheek and peck on her lips.

"Anything for you and the kids, Rio." she smiled sweetly.

"It's already midnight, dito ka na lang matulog.. Mahirap mag travel ng ganitong oras." Rio told her,

"Alam mo, excuse mo lang 'yan to be with me.. Sige na nga, pagbibigyan na kita! Oh, saan ako matutulog?"

"Sa tabi ko, of course!"

"Hehe, it's my first time sleeping beside you, let's make it memorable, love!"

Laura took a bath first, Rio tidy up her room, she turned on the humidifier and put lavender oil to it.

The doctor walked in, she only had Rio's spare towel on. She smiles as she saw the taller woman laying down covered with sheets.

Rio felt Laura's hand touching her right shoulder trails down to her hips, she turned her back and sat down.

"Ang tagal mo naman, inubos mo yung shampoo ko?" she joked,

"Eto naman—" Laura cupped her cheeks and kiss her fervently, Rio moaned when her tongue seek entrance.

Laura held her hands above her head as the doctor nibble her earlobe and neck, "Love.. I want you."

"I'm yours to take, my doctor.. Please, love!" Rio pleads, she felt that Laura tied her hands to the headboard, and now her eyes are blindfolded.

Laura trail her sloppy kisses down to Rio's chest and swirl her tongue around the peak while fondling the other, "Hmm.. Rio.." as her palm touches the tall woman's core through her panties.

"Ahhh.. Looove!!!" Rio gasped when the doctor played with her nub.

"You're so wet now, love.. You ready?" Laura asks,

"Uhmm yes, i'm rea-" she didn't finish her sentence when Laura put two digits on her, it began slow. "Oooohhhh" she cooed.

Laura love the moan that Rio makes, it also made her wet. She went down and taste her cunt, licking and sucking it gently. "You taste so good love, mukhang aaraw-arawin ko 'to!"

Rio move her hips as she felt the build up, the tie were loosen and she held Laura's head to fasten her pace.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" she shouted, gasping for air after she felt her climax. Still the blindfold is in her eyes, Laura took it off and smiled at her.

"Hmm.. Galing ko no?"

"Walang katulad, haay.. Sleep na tayo, please?" Rio pulls her close and hugged her tight. "Mahal na mahal kita, My Doctor!"

"And i love you too, baby girl." she smiles.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Days after, Laura's friend Topher went to visit her at her clinic. They were having a conversation when suddenly Topher says what he really feels about her.