One more chance

Lorraine an average school girl has a crush with the supreme student council president, Reese. But she's shy and opt not to confess.

But then, destiny does something.

"Raine, sama ka na sa outing, bakasyon naman na!" says Lai, her bestie. They are walking to the market nearby.

"Bakit mapilit ka, marami akong ginagawa, kailangan ko kumayod at mag iipon na ako ng pang tuition." they went to the fish section to get tilapia. Lorraine chooses the bigger ones to cook later.

"Ano ka ba naman, minsan lang mag aya eh.. Saka libre ni Presi, doon sa resort nila!" hearing that from Lai, she gave her a confused look. "Huwag mo akong paandaran ng ganyan, alam kong gusto mo siya since freshman pa tayo!"

She let out a chuckle, wala akong kawala. she thought. "Kainis ka ha, hinuhuli mo ako! Pero seryoso, pass muna." she gave a hundred fifty bucks to the seller and thanked her, "Gustuhin ko man magsaya, may mas importante akong gagawin."

Lai sighs in defeat, "Ok, sige. Pero kapag nagbago ang isip mo, pwede mo ba tawagan si Presi?"

"Bakit ako, luh?"

"Sinabi ko kasi kakausapin mo siya!"

"Apakagago neto oh!" Lai chuckled hearing that, they went to the condiments section to buy cooking oil before heading home.

***

Reese did the decors while her guests hasn't arrived, they're graduating this year and she made sure that this gathering will be unforgettable.

"Pinaalala mo ba sa lahat na walang mag swimming sa dagat after ng party, mahirap na magka casualties anak!" Reese's Mom reminded her,

"Yes, Ma. Nauumay na nga sila, mabuti na yung sigurado." she said while putting the fairy lights.

"Maybe this is the time you confess to Lorraine, matagal mo na rin siyang gusto di ba?"

"Yes, Ma. I like her, hindi ko lang alam kung ganun din siya sa akin, i talk to her kanina." a smile formed on her lips, "Excited na akong makita siya!".

4:30 PM when Lai, Teddy, Sonny, and Chel arrived at the resort, they were welcomed by Mrs. Versoza at the lobby.

They were excited for the gathering and there were also some of their classmates who began to drink.

Reese went from kitchen with her apron, she scan every person that arrived, her eyes is longing to someone.

"Hindi na siguro siya pupunta, haay." she told herself and sighed.

"LORRAINE, ANAK NG TIPAKLONG BAKIT HINDI KA NA LANG SUMABAY SA VAN KANINA, JUSKO ANG TAGAL MO NAMAN MALIGO!" Lai shouted when she saw Lorraine went out of the tricycle. Reese can't help but to smile, she went back to the kitchen and cook.

The night is young, but the party has just begun. Everyone is dancing in upbeat music, Reese took the opportunity to ask Lorraine to dance with her. The latter can't say no because everyone started to tease them, she gave in and dance.

"I like you, Raine.." says Reese, as their bodies went close. Raine didn't say a word, she just look at her-- a look that doesn't like a friend.

"Would you like to come somewhere else?" Lorraine said, she's blushing not just because of the confession but she's a bit tipsy. Reese nodded and took her hand.

Reese pushed Lorraine on the couch, she straddle her and kissed her like a hungry lion. The latter groan as her hand explore the tall woman's body and cupped her bosoms. Clothes were scattered on the floor, they were both naked as the party outside goes on.

"I want you to remember this moment, savoring each part of it. Tonight i'll give everything to you, Lorraine." Reese caress Lorraine's face before she kissed her.

Lorraine woke up feeling dizzy, she was naked. She looked at her surroundings, her clothes were at the corner. She sat up, she glanced at the person sleeping soundly beside her. A smile formed in her lips knowing what they did last night.

"Ahhh.." Reese moaned softly as she felt Lorraine lapped her, she caress her hair under the sheets.

"Hmm.. Good morning, babe!" Lorraine grinned, then proceeds to lick her.

"Good morning, aaahhh!!!" Reese's toes curled up when she felt that big O, Lorraine helped her to ride it off by giving her kisses.

"Hmm.. Thank you, i love you!"

"Thank you rin sa pag yakag mo sa akin dito, kung hindi ako sumama, baka hindi ko alam na may feelings ka sa akin." she hugged her and gave kissed on her face and forehead, "I love you too!"

They continue what they want to do, to cuddle and make love.

It was a happy start for them, but.. 💔