The Billionaire's Assistant 8

Sam and Mon snuck for a midnight snack, they walked through the corridor and went downstairs.

They heard moans in the kitchen, Sam cover Mon's eyes as she saw her aunt and her girlfriend doing something.

"Balik na lang tayo, tara na!" Sam hurriedly walk Mon upstairs.

"Bakit mo naman ako tinakpan, Sam ano ba yon?" Mon is annoyed, Sam squishes her cheeks.

"Hindi lang momol ang ginagawa nila doon, bakla!"

"Eh di panoorin natin for educational purposes!"

"Gaga, educational purposes ka dyan.. Ginagawa din naman natin 'yon!" Sam smirked, she remember how they do it for the first time.

"Gutom na ako eh, looove.." Mon pouted, Sam wiggle her brows and she knows what the latter wants.

"M-may nakita ka bang tao, langga.. Feeling ko kasi may nanonood sa atin kanina?" Theresia looked around, "Feeling ko bumaba yung mga bata, baka nakita tayo!"

"Tss.. Eh kung nakita nila, ganun talaga. Hindi naman inosente yung dalawa, i know, kinuwento pa nga ni Sam ang nangyari!" Louis smirked, "Monica has beautiful hazel eyes, sabi pa niya." she added.

The next morning, the younger couple, Sam and Mon prepared breakfast for the four of them — actually, it's Mon who cooked fried rice and bacon, while Sam, as a clingy girlfriend, distracting her by the latter's kisses.

Louis and Theresia went downstairs and saw them,

"What if nakilala kita ng mas maaga, ganyan kaya tayo?" Louis asks Theresia, "I had past relationships na rin kasi, ang tagal bago ako naka move on. Having you now makes me feel alive."

"Eh di hindi natin mapagdaanan yung obstacles bago tayo nagkakilala, everything has a reason, langga." Theresia replied, she caresses Louis' face before giving her a smooch.

"Ay, oh.. Mukbang in the morning?" Sam says as she put the plate on the table, making her aunt startled.

They sat on their chairs and prayed before eating.

Sam can't hide her smile looking at her aunt, she point her fingers to them and put it together that made Theresia and Mon confused.

"Ha, nu daw?" Theresia.

"Ah.. Haha, walaa!" Louis shrug it off.

Mon finally get it and pinched Sam's waist that made her giggle. "Loko!" she said.

"Tita, can i talk with you for a minute?" Sam approach Louis, she look around if Theresia is around. "May itatanong lang naman ako.."

"Hmm.. Ano 'yon?" Louis looked quizzical,

"Mahal mo na ba siya?" she asked, "Hanggang kailan ang ganitong set up kung hindi mo naman kayang i-level up?"

Louis scratch the back of her head, "Hindi ko alam, but i feel happy whenever i'm with her. Kulang ang araw ko kung hindi ko siya nakikita." she sighs, "It's been 4 years since nakadama ako ng ganito, with Chesca. I'll keep it that way, since it's a rule na we can date anyone."

Sam didn't like the answer she's hearing, "Alam nyo, prone sa selosan yung ganyan, the more na itanggi ang feelings, lalo lang mag flourish. Jusko, hindi na kayo teens to do that!" she whined,

"Ano ang gusto mong gawin ko sa set up namin?"

"Sabi mo, nag confess na kayo ng feelings, eh di wala nang atrasan! Date her already!"

•~•~•~•~•

Gido went to the office with flowers in his hand, he wanted to ask Theresia out.

Theresia went out from the elevator and saw him standing on the lobby, with a big smile on his face. She's surprised, she walked towards him to give him a beso.

"Gido, hala ano 'to?"

"Ah, flowers for you!" he gave the bouquet of sunflowers to Theresia and hugged her, unfortunately, Louis saw that.

"Uhm, Gido.. Ang Boss ko.." Theresia looked at Louis, the latter is frozen on her feet. Gido pulls away, he nods to Louis.

"Tere, can we go out — i mean, let's date?" he asked,

"Uhm.." she looked at Louis, but the latter went out of the lobby without saying anything.

"Tere, i —"

"Sorry, Gido.." Theresia she said, she went after Louis.

"Louis, sandali!" she almost scream, Louis stopped and looked at her. "Langga.."

Louis closed the car's door and wait for Theresia, "Speak, i don't wanna waste time."

"Teka, nagulat ako ng nagtanong siya sa akin, i turned down already! Louis ikaw ang pinili ko.." she sobs, "I don't want any other, ikaw at ikaw lang." then she hugged her tight.

Louis hugged back and caressed her hair, "Mahal na mahal kita, Tere. I'm sorry if i get so jealous."

"How can i ease the jealousy that you felt?" Theresia asks, "This ba?" she kissed Louis' cheeks and lips. "Yieee, naka ngiti na siya!" she teased.

"Pasalamat ka, cute ka. I love you!"

"And i love you too, hmm.. Do you have plans for later?" Theresia twirls Louis' hair, "I would love to spend time with my langga."

Louis whispered something that made Theresia looked nervous, then she opened the passenger seat and assist the latter to get inside.

"Mamaya ka sa akin!" she mischievously smiled at her as they drove off the vicinity.

"Love.. Mon! Hindi raw uuwi si Tita, solo natin ang bahay!" Sam happily says as they watch K-drama on TV.

"Weh, di nga?" she gave her a questioning look, Sam showed her the text from Louis. "Hindi ko gusto ang ngiti mong 'yan, nako, tigilan mo ako Samantha!"

"Ge na, may nakita akong whiskey sa mini bar ni Tita, ipinaalam ko na rin.. Sabi niya, in moderation lang ang inom!" Sam pouted, Mon find it cute but she can't fall for that.

She knows that Sam would be like a hungry lioness when she's drunk.

"Pwede naman mag make love na walang alcohol involved, masisira pa ang atay mo. Tara na, mag shower na tayo." Mon winks at her, she went to the bathroom, Sam immediately followed her.