The Billionaire's Assistant 10

3 months later..

Theresia woke up alone, there's no trace of Louis in the room. She immediately took her robe and put it on, walking towards the door and went downstairs.

Then there's the love of her life.. Putting the plates into the table, she smiled at her.

"Gising na pala ang asawa ko, tara na dito.. Kain na tayo!" Louis pull the chair and let Theresia sit.

"Hindi pa rin talaga ako makapaniwalang asawa na kita.. Akala ko panaginip lang ang lahat!" Theresia uttered, Louis hold her hand and kissed it.

"Kahit naman ako, wala naman sa plano ko 'to, pero isa lang ang sigurado ako.. Mahal na mahal kita." she said.

Theresia can't hide her kilig as she sat down beside Louis, "Tama na, magtira ka naman ng banat para mamaya!"

"Sure ka bang hindi na babalik as my assistant, love?" Louis asked, Theresia stared at her with a puzzled look.

"I'd be happy doing things to make you happy, my Boss!" she replied.

"Hmm.. Ok, i want to have a baby with you."

"I would love to!"

~•~•~•~•~•

Few months later, the couple went abroad to perform IVF, they found a doctor that they trust.

After they come back, Theresia and Louis hoped that they have it.

Couple of weeks later, Theresia was accompanied by Louis to their OB-GYN and found out that Theresia is pregnant!

Louis is extra cautious about Theresia's pregnancy, she faced many difficulties like any men would do, she have to run to the stores to buy something that Theresia craved. The latter have been clingy and doesn't let her work in the office or sometimes she doesn't want to see her.

The taller woman really test Louis'patience, they have petty fights that leads to sulking.. In the end, Louis would calm her wife even if it she didn't started first.

Their love for each other stand tall.

One morning, when Louis is busy sorting her things, Theresia screaming her name in panic!

"Yung panubigan ko!!!!" Theresia looked down on her legs,

"SAMANTHA, MONICA, TULONG!" Louis shouted, Sam and Mon ran towards them.

Mon grabbed the baby bag while Sam assisted Theresia to the car.

They went to the nearby hospital in half an hour, Theresia was attended by the doctors and immediately went to the OR, Louis is nervously walking around silently praying that her wife and baby would be safe.

Theresia went on 5 hour labor, she safely delivered a baby boy. She was sent to a private room to recover.

"Nakita ko na yung baby, hihi ang gwapo! Mana sa akin!" Sam beaming with smile, "Gawa din tayo, Mon!" she joked.

"Gaga, hindi nakakabuntis ang kamay mo!" Mon rolled her eyes that made Louis chuckle.

"Tara na, puntahan na natin ang Nanay at baka magalit 'yon!" Louis uttered. The trio went to Theresia's room.

A year after...

Sam happily carries her baby cousin Theo as they went to the garden, they're celebrating his 1st birthday with the whole family.

Theresia and Louis smiles seeing the close bond they have. Mon called her girlfriend and immediately went to them and pat the towel to Theo.

"Hindi pa nag start yung party, pawis na yung bata, saan mo na naman siya iginala?" Mon asks,

"Teka, kalmahan mo lang.. naglakad-lakad lang kami, saka natural boy siya, galaw ng galaw! Teka, meron ka ba?" Sam looked at her in confusion.

"Uhm.. Ha?"

"Hello, Mon, meron ka ba kaya ang moody mo?" Sam asked, "Bakit..."

Louis and Theresia went to them, the latter took Theo because Mon looked like she's gonna pass out.

"Mon, ok ka lang?" Theresia looked worried,

"Ano ba ang nangyayari?" Louis is also confused.

"Mon..." Sam uttered,

Mon gave her a PT kit, "We've been trying, right? Well.. Here it is!"

Sam is sobbing and hugged Mon tight, showering her kisses. "Mahal na mahal kita, Mon!"

"Mahal na mahal din kita, Sam!" she hugged her tight.

"What a birthday surprise, congratulations you two!" Louis is delighted to the news, Theresia is also smiling.

"Ito ang happy ending na gusto ko!" Louis whispered to Theresia, they shared a kiss.