Until i found you (10)

Leni and Risa's family and friends went to Tagaytay for their wedding, they choose Angelfields Nature Sanctuary.

It was officiated by a pastor, everyone is excited as the program starts.

Risa wears Westlake suit jacket and pants, with white lace bodysuit and white stiletto heels.

While Leni wears a illusion lace full sleeve dress, that compliment her body.

Risa is captivated by her bride's beauty, she's smiling when Leni went to her

"Ang ganda mo, Gah." she mouthed, Leni winked at her.

As the pastor start the ceremony, everyone listens to his homily.

"Now, let's listen to the couple's vow to each other." he gave the mic to Risa,

"Pangga.. Sorry, i have to write this in both English and Filipino hehe.

Remember the first time we met? I was so shy to get your number so we can be textmates.
I asked someone to get it from you, pero noong makilala kita at nakadaupang-palad.. Nakita ko kung gaano ka sinsero ang iyong puso. That's when i realized that i have fallen for you. I always treasure the moments we share, our first date.. First kiss.. First—uhm hmm.. Even our first argument as a couple over a bar of chocnut!

Now, i promise you this.. That i will be with you, every step of the way. For the betterment of our country, for the love of our families specially our kids.. And for the chocnut again! Hihi.

Mahal na mahal kita, aking Maria Leonor."

Leni shed tears as Risa said her vow, the latter handed her a tissue.

"Risa ko.. Matagal ko nang sinabi ko sa sarili ko na hindi na ako makakahanap ng taong magmamahal sa akin, gaya ng ibinigay sa akin ng yumao kong asawa. Ngunit sa hindi inaasahang pagkakataon, dumating ka sa buhay ko.. Para kang bagyong sinalanta ang pagkatao ko.

Being with you in this journey means everything to me because we fought for our love as well as we fought for good governance.

Ang maipapangako ko sa'yo, simple lang.. Handa akong makinig sa mga hinaing mo, maghahanap ng solusyon sa mga bagay na bumabagabag sa'yo, mamahalin at aalagaan kita kahit lamang ako ng ilang buwan sa'yo dahil ikaw lang ang baby ko. I am happy because i've taken the risk with you, and it's all worth the wait. I love you to bits, My Ana Theresia!"

"Ladies, are you ready?" he asks, the two nodded.

"Do you take, Maria Leonor Gerona as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I Do." Risa looks at Leni,

"Do you take, Ana Theresia Hontiveros as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yes, i do! " Leni smiled at Risa and wipe her tears.

"By the authority vested in me, it is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may seal this declaration with a kiss. I am so pleased to present the newlyweds, Leni and Risa!"

Risa pulls Leni close to her, the latter held the taller woman's face and kissed her.

The family and friends cheered them, as they part and held each other's hands.

The couple had smudge on their lips as they can't help their feelings.

The reception was full of joy and love, as the families of Risa and Leni gave warm greetings to the newly wedded couple.

"Pinag usapan namin itong apat kung sino ang magiging representative ng Hontiveros-Baraquel, so.. Ako na lang, char!" Kiko jested, "Hindi, ganito 'yan.. Uhmm, how do i put it.. to our dearest parents, Mama Risa and Mama Leni.. We are delighted that you two ended up together, we've seen you.. Argue, but never lay a finger to each other, make suyo whoever is tampo between the two of you. And.. Make out, hihi."

The younger siblings, specifically Jill and Sinta look at each other and put their hands on their lips while giggling.

"Hooy, wala namang bukingan!" Risa shouted, Leni can't help but laugh too.

"Eto na, totoo na 'to! Seryoso, to our life giver.. Alam mo namang mahal na mahal ka namin and we only wish your happiness, and i mean.. Mama Leni, she's your happiness! Your union made possible because you both fought for it, hindi kayo sumuko. To our Mama Leni, as the eldest, i would like to welcome you to our home! Maliit lang ang bahay namin pero puno naman ng pagmamahal so sapat na 'yon. Salamat po sa pagmamahal din sa amin, mukhang mapapalitan na po yung favorite naming Mama, charoot!" the guests giggles,

"We love you, Parents and congratulations!" Kiko ended it with drinking the champagne in his hand.

Aika is now called by the emcee to give her message, she went to the couple and kiss them on their cheeks.

"Uhm, mukhang inubusan na ako ni Kiko ng sasabihin sa inyo, Mama and Mama Ris."

"Woooh, go Ate Aiks!" Kiko shouted,

"Mama Ris, thank you sa pagmamahal at pasensya kay Mama.. Alam ko sa mga pagkakataon na nagtatalo kayo, iniintindi mo siya. Matigas ang ulo niya madalas dahil may mga nais siyang gawin.. O desisyon, naka suporta ka lagi. You've been her constant since 2013.

Sana hindi kayo magsawang ipaalala sa isa't isa ang dahilan kung bakit kayo nandito, dahil sa pagmamahal. So, ayun lang.. Saka please, busina sa mga single ha. Thank you, love you guys!"

After the dedication to the couple, the fun begins with everybody's favorite.. Dancing!

Leni and Risa held each other's hands while swaying into the music, their children also dances.

"Pangga, thank you for everything ha. I love you!" Risa.

"Mas mahal kita, at hindi kita pakakawalan." Leni peck her lips.

- END -