Babalik parin sa'yo

Leni had her heartbreaking moment when Risa turned down her proposal 2 years ago because the latter felt she's not yet ready to level it up — it's been a whirlwind romance for them, they fell in love with each other on the height of the pandemic — they've been each other's comfort.

Both of the families really formed a bond. They are also sad for the couple that they have slowly drifting apart.

Aika, being the eldest saw the changes.. Her Mama have been working overtime to tend on people's needs but her heart is missing a part of her — Risa.

"Ma, rest ka na.. 4:30 AM na oh, magagalit na ako niyan!" Aika worriedly said as she convince her mother to sleep. Leni just looked at her and smiled.

"Ok, mga 2 hours lang ako matutulog."

"Maa.. You work too much na, you need a full rest kung hindi tatawagan ko si Mama R-"

"Ayan, you're pulling a Mama Risa card on me ah.. Sige na, matutulog na!" she immediately stood up to her chair, scratching her head as if she lose on a bet.

Aika smiles, knowing that Risa has still have effect on her Mama. She tidy her things.

The room is filled with her favorite smell from the essential oil that Risa had bought for her, she fell asleep.

   •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Risa went to the Senate, she's presiding to a committee meeting with someone that she is dating.. Robin.

He's been vocal about his feelings for her, even though he has a wife already, the wife also is supportive of him.

"Magandang umaga, magandang senadora!" he greeted and immediately grabbed her things, he's like this even with his leading ladies in the movies. Risa is getting used to it.

"Magandang umaga, Robin.. Kumain ka na ba?"

"Ah, hindi pa.. Hinihintay nga kita para sabay na tayo, tara sa opisina ng makapag kape!" he said, the lady agreed and went to his office.

They share a common goal, they talked about the meeting and few things outside work.

"Alam mo, napaka swerte ko naman sa'yo, Risa.. Pinagbigyan mo ako na makilala at mahalin ka." he stares at her — eyes, nose, lips.

"Thank you for being there, sa mga oras na kailangan ko ng makakaramay." she smiled at him.

"Anything for my love." he held her hand and kissed it, she swiftly put her lips to his.

The smooching session is interrupted when Robin's intercom rang.

" Sen, it's 9:12 AM na po, the meeting will start in few minutes."

"Tawag na tayo, halika na!" Risa smirks, Robin stole a kiss that made her giggle.

"Mamaya ka sa akin!" he winked at her, they walked to the door.

"Nako, saka na mag yabang.. See you later." she looked at him, "Uwi ka muna sa inyo ha, weekend naman."

"Huh, ayaw mo bang kasama ako?" he looked confused,

"The kids need you, your wife needs you." she held his cheeks,

"Ok, basta tatawag ka ha.. Saan pala kayo pupunta, dito lang ba?"

"Sa Bora, need to accompany Pia for a wedding — might as well spend few days there to unwind."

"Mami-miss kita, mahal kong senadora.. Babalik ka naman di ba?" his eyes turned cute that made her giggle,

"Oo naman, hindi naman ako mawawala."

They part ways as they get ready for that meeting.

"Attorney, ready na ba ang two piece bikini mo?" Raffy joked as his Boss reading the invitation for a 2 day speaking engagements in Boracay.

"Raf, mabilis lang ako doon at wala akong time mag swimming!"

"Ma'am, chance na 'to for you to recharge, kaya naman namin dito!" he insisted, Leni sighs. He's right, she needed to rest her weary soul.

"Kung mapilit ka, e di go! Basta tawag kayo sa akin for updates." she took off her glasses and put it on the table, she massage her temple because she's having migraine.

Kung nandito ka lang sana, you could've enjoy that getaway. she thought.

A text from Kiko, Risa's eldest have caught her attention.

He wanted to talk to her for personal matters, she texted that she's at the Museo ng Pag Asa and he's welcome to drop by.

Kiko agreed, he said that he will be there in 20 mins since he's around the vicinity.

"Ma'am, si Kiko.." Raffy called her, she immediately went up and walked to him and hugged him.

"Kumusta, anak?" she asks, offering him a seat that Kiko gladly obliged.

"Mabuti po, Mama. How are you po?" he quickly asked her,

"Better than yesterday, i guess." she replied with a smile.

"Uhm, kaya po ako nandito kasi.. Ma, i want you and Mama back together!"

Leni is shocked how straightforward Kiko is, it's not new that one of her ex lover's child would ask her this, but it's Kiko — the first guy who actually didn't want them to be together — she never knew that this would happen.

"A-anak, parang ang hirap naman ng hinihingi mo.. Ang alam ko, sila ni Robin, at masaya siya. Paano ako papasok sa eksena?" she didn't know what to do in that situation, she don't want to bug Risa ever again.

"Ma, i know i did something in the past that i regret.. But please, please.. Magbalikan na kayo, i don't see other person that will truly love my mother the way you do." he held her hand, Leni pat his shoulder.

"Anak, as much as i want to, we have an agreement. I'm sorry kung hindi ko mapagbibigyan ang request mo."

Kiko sigh in defeat, "Well, thank you for inviting me over, Ma. Sorry po kung makulit ako for wanting you to be with her again." he hugged her.

"Huwag kang mag sorry, wala naman kayong kasalanan.. Labas kayo sa issue namin, and besides free naman kayo magpunta sa bahay anytime. Why not after akong mag boracay?"

Kiko's forehead creased when he heard that word but he had an idea in mind.

"Nak, bakit?"

"Ah, w-wala, Ma.. Hehe, sige po.. Enjoy kayo doon ha, basta text ko na lang si Ate Aiks kung kailan kami free so we can have launch or dinner.."

"Ok, sige.. Ingat ka ha, ang Mama mo.." she remind him,

"Yes po, Ma.. Malaki na siya—" he was playfully slap by Leni.

They went to the entrance, he hugged her tight. He wave at her as he went to his car.

Leni can't help but smile, she missed Risa's kids.. Even her.