The unexpected girlfriend (6)

"Love, magbihis ka mamaya.. Pupunta tayo sa ancestral house namin sa Bulacan, the parents demanded na mag celebrate ng Christmas with the family." Says Rue, who's making their breakfast.

"Ok, ilan ba ang babaunin kong damit doon?" Lena asks as she set the table,

"Siguro mga tatlo or apat, dapende pa kung pauuwiin din tayo agad.. Haha, naalala ko pa na hindi nila nagustuhan si Clara!" Rue replies and shook her head when she thought about Clara.

"Bakit, anong nangyari?" Lena is curious, Rue pour the sinangag on the plate before she continue her story.

"She was demanding, alam mo nung nalaman niya ang kondisyon ko nung unang sinabi ko sa kanya.. She's addicted to me, well, she wanted to do it even when we were at the ancestral house. Naalala ko kung paano niya hindi natiis na hilahin ako sa kwarto ko, kahit ayaw ko dahil pagod ako nung araw na 'yon. I helped with the preparations sa noche buena. I was laying there, while she's enjoying.. Pagod na pagod na ako pagkatapos, at hindi ko na rin siya pinansin. Kinabukasan, she wanted me again pero sa banyo na.. But i refused, and she went berserk! So, umuwi siya mag isa. After that incident, hindi na niya ako inaya mag niig. Then few months after, that's when i discover about her and Adrian." Rue sighs as she remembered that, then proceeds to eat her sinangag.

"Ano ba naman 'yon, hindi na nakuntento sa'yo." She commented, "Lamang ka naman ng tangkad saka malaki naman yung iyo!"

Rue almost choked, "Babe ha, tinitingnan mo siguro habang tulog ako no?"

"Hooy, hindi ah!" Lena said in defense, "Oh, bakit ka nakangisi diyan?"

"Walaa, buti ka pa kumportable kang pinag uusapan natin 'to.. Samantalang dati, iniisip nung iba, nagiging bastos ako." Rue stares at her.

"Ano ka ba, natural, tao tayo! Saka hindi naman dapat ikahiya kung anong meron ka diba! Hindi mo naman ako pinilit, ako naman itong may gusto.. At syempre, nagbunga na nga. Kasi mahal na mahal kita, sa'yo lang naman ako eh."

Rue cups her face to kiss her gently, Lena smiled when their lips touched.

"I love you, and i will give my best for you, Lena."

Later that day, they went to Bulacan.

The Santillans are a prominent family. They were known politicians since their ancestor Anastacio Florendo Santillian became the governor. Since then, his descendants have been following his footsteps. Now, Rue's father, Romulo Santillian, is the Governor.

Rue's cousins hastily went downstairs when they heard the familiar car. Her aunts and uncles were also looking at the window, seeing the couple go out of the car.

"Ate!" one girl shouted, she went to her for a hug that Rue gladly obliged.

"Sachi, here's your Ate Lena, my girlfriend!" Rue introduces Lena,

"Ay, hello po.. Ang ganda nyo po, mas maganda pa kay Ate Clara!" Sachi comments, that made Rue hold her laugh.

"Tara na muna sa loob, mamaya mo utuin si Ate Lena mo." Rue chimed in, she hold her hips and walk with her inside.

Rue's relatives were shocked upon hearing that she had impregnated Lena, and they congratulated the couple. Romulo can't help but shed tears that he's finally had a grandchild from Rue. His eldest son, Romulo Jr, is distant from the family due to his alcohol problems, living on his own in Manila. And his youngest, Councilor Ragnar, had a break-up that he took personally.

"Welcome to the family, Lena!" he said, "I hope that your relationship lasts long!"

"Thank you po, Tito.." she replied with a smile.

"Teka, paupuin muna ang buntis!" Rue's mother, Dolores took Lena's hand and ushers her to the sofa.

Rue sat beside her as they talked with their relatives. The ambiance in Santillan's residence is homey, everyone is having a great time while singing at the videoke, drinking wine.. Something that Lena didn't experience. She is listening to Rue's aunts how they learned about her condition and how they supported her.

She realized that both of them had a difficult childhood, and now they're together and starting a family.

"Rue, kung hindi pa kayo desidido magpakasal ni Lena, support kami ha.. Basta, ang mahalaga masaya kayong dalawa." Aunt Teresa uttered, she's the one who's always with her on those times when she endured the pain of Clara's infidelity.

"No pressure, and please, kung mag aaway.. huwag sa harap ng bata ok?" Uncle Andres said.

"Nako, ganitong-ganito tayo sa Ex ni Rue!" her Aunt Fidela massages her forehead, "Lena, ineng.. Maghiwalay na lahat ng showbiz couples, huwag lang kayo, ang ganda nyong tingnan!"

Rue scratches her scalp hearing those encouraging words, Lena just giggled.

After the family had their Christmas dinner, some went to their rooms to sleep and some went to sing and have a good time.

Rue and Lena were kissing on top of the bed. The latter took off her dress, revealing her skin – the traces of lavander on her neck made Rue sniff and kiss her till it reached her breasts.

"Babe, uhmm.."

"Hmm.. Want me to go down there?"

"Yes, i want you!"

Rue sucks one nipple and brushes her fingers to Lena's drenched folds, then trail her kisses down to where it needed the most. The latter mewled when the CEO started to lick her there, and followed by pushing her two digits.

Lena pressed Rue's head towards her heated core, then she started to grind.

But Rue had other plans. She positioned herself to Lena's left side, then she pulled her close and held her as she slid her prick into the hole and gently thrust.

"Oh, fuck!" Lena almost shut her eyes, the sensation of Rue's thick prick could make her reach the climax.

"That's what I do now, Love!" Rue kissed her sweetly.

One of Rue's cousins, Rock, had stumbled upon hearing their moans outside the door. He just shrugged and chugged a beer in the can.

After that heated session, the couple decided to rest. Lena is so happy that Rue's family is welcoming her with open arms.

It was happy, untill..