Until i found you ( 9 )

After Leni confirmed that she's expecting a baby, news from different articles went out. Some of it were fake and malicious, just like the political enemies would like to circulate.

The Presidential Communications released a statement that has been relayed on media outfits.

That afternoon, President Leni gathered the press for the interview.

The reporters started asking questions.

"Madam President, what do you feel about conceiving the baby?"

"Well, i'm delighted that i have been given another chance to be a mother." she smiled.

"How about your children—Aika, Tricia and Jill.. How do they accept it, Ma'am?"

"Actually, i was about to tell them the news but i pass out.. They know that i'm fine and the doctor said that i show signs of pregnancy.
At first, Risa and i receive the news but we have to keep mum. I surprise the kids by showing my PT and they are clueless, they can't believe that at their age, madadagdagan sila." Leni remembered how the children reacted, they are shocked.

"Since VP Risa is with you, paano ang roles ninyo as figureheads may magbabago po ba?"

"Wala naman masyadong magbabago sa roles, pero lilimitahan lang muna ang interactions ko dahil maselan ang pagbubuntis ko.. Kapag nag third trimester na ako doon na medyo mag slow down dahil paghahandaan na ang panganganak. We'll talk about it in few months."

"Ma'am can you address the issue..
Na pinagbubuntis mo raw ang anak ng isa sa mga na-link sa'yo ngayon.."

"Fake news 'yan, nag IVF ako at the hospital where the procedure has done. At hindi ako nagtaksil sa yumao kong asawa."

After that, she talk about other things like responding to a calamity, went to a charity event and so forth. The media conference ended and the staff ushered her to the office.

VP Risa sat on the sofa, waiting for Leni, and when the door opened she saw her.

"Gah, kumusta?" she immediately walk towards her and gave her a hug, "I came here as soon as i receive the message, ano nangyari?"

"Well, usual Q and A naman.. Medyo nag init ang ulo ko sa issue na anak ko raw ang dinadala ko sa isang na-link sa akin noon."

Risa peck Leni's lips, "Just shrug it off, love.. Ang mahalaga, the little bub is growing on your womb. Huwag kang ma-stress sa mga issue na 'yan na alam naman nating hindi totoo."

Leni bury her face to Risa's neck, her palm is at the latter's chest. They start to sway even if there's no music.

"Mahal na mahal kita, Risa.."

"Mahal na mahal din kita, Leni. Mahal na mahal."

Leni lovingly stare at Risa, their lips are few inches away.

"Huwag ka nga mag lip bite, ako dapat ang gagawa niyan.." Risa kissed her lips,

Leni smiled while her hands cupped the taller woman's face.

"Uhmm.. Pakasal ka na sa akin, Risa."

"Hindi ka pa nagpo-propose ng pormal..
At ayoko namang lumuhod ka with a baby bump!"

"Kaya nga i'm asking you now.. Ano, deal or no deal?"

"I can't say no to my President. So.. Yes!"

Leni got a black box with a rose gold ring, she put it on Risa's ring finger.

The Hontiveros-Baraquel and Gerona-Robredo kids, together with their moms are at the banquet table

The couple just announced that they are engaged, Kiko and Aika congratulate them.

Tricia is now crying and comforted by Issa, Ianna with Sinta and Jillian now jumping with joy.

Risa touch Leni's little bump, then peck on her lips as they stare at each other.

"So we need a date na for an engagement party, wedding, reception party.." Issa.

"Wait, sis hindi pa nga nakakapag decide sina Mama Lens at Mama.. Easyhan mo lang!" Kiko.

"Basta ako ang pipili ng singsing ha!" Jill.

"Ate, may alam kang wedding planner di ba.. I-recommend mo kina Mama!" Tricia.

"Ay yes, meron! I have her number pa, Mama Ris, Mama.. I'll contact her once na nag decide na kayo!" Aika.

"Ma, can we make our pets part of the entourage?" Ianna.

"WAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!"

Everyone looks at Sinta,

"Nagugutom na ako, kain muna tayo please?"