Until i found you ( 7 )

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒏̃𝒂𝒏 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆, 10:50 𝑷𝑴

The President was bombarded with paperworks, she had to read and sign the documents mostly laws that needs to be ratified.

She's wearing white blazer, black tank top and slacks. Before drowning herself into work, she went to a birthday party of a high ranking official that need her appearance.
She didn't drink much, just right for her to fall asleep.

Leni sighs when she felt exhaust and drowsy at the same time, she stood up and walk a few steps.. She also jump a little to wake herself.

Kailangan ko tapusin 'to, ang hirap matambakan ng trabaho!  she thought.

The door opened, Risa notice that her girlfriend is walking around and jumping..
She locked the door before walking towards her.

"Lens, ano ba yan.. Huuy!" she said,
the older woman look at her slightly startled.

"Gaga ka, kanina ka pa diyan?"

"Kararating ko lang, bading! Anong pinag gagawa mo diyan?"

Leni didn't answer her question, instead she open up her arms for Risa to hug.
The latter gladly obliged and kissed her temple.

"Amoy alak ka naman, Lens!"

"Sorry na, napasubo eh."

"Eh kung.. Ay nevermind." Risa didn't say anything, she just want to be close to her.

They stay like that for minutes, not saying words. Just holding each other tight.

Leni's hands cupped Risa's ass and gently squeeze it, the latter does the same. Then, they look at each other's eyes.. Their lips touched.

Risa tasted the sangria on her girlfriend's mouth as she deepen her kiss, they walk towards the table, Leni sat on top it.

"Uhmm.. Wait, Ris."

"Why, Love.. May problema?"

"You're so beautiful.. I'm so glad that you are mine, and mine alone." Leni trace her fingertips on Risa's cheeks then her neck, she then unzip the back of her dress.

Their lips brushing each other, clothes fall off the ground.

Leni took something from her cabinet, she put it on. Risa bit her lip seeing that, she kneel down and put it in to her mouth.

"Uhmm.. Sarap uhh, Ris!" she cooed, never leaving the taller woman's gaze.

After that, Risa protrude her ass in front of her.. "Take me now, Leni!" as she felt excited.

She felt the cold tip on her core, teasing and moving slowly. The shorter woman didn't obey her, but instead she fucked her between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" as Risa felt the friction, Leni's hands held her hips as she pump faster.

"Sa akin ka lang, Risa.. Uhh.."

"Oh shit, baby.. Aaahhh.. Tangina ang saraap!"

A few thrusts, Risa came but it doesn't stop Leni from fucking her.

The shorter woman pull her to the sofa, then she commanded her to sit on her lap.

"Ahhhh!!!" Risa said while taking it all, she started to bounce while Leni is busy making hickeys on her.

    --------------------------

Leni woke up with a hangover, she massage her temple. She didn't put her clothes on, not minding that someone would barge into the room, she looked at Risa sleeping soundly.

"Hmm.. Leni, pagod pa ako.." Risa felt her between her legs. She look beneath the sheets, seeing the shorter woman lapping her folds.

"Good morning, Risa ko. Sorry, gusto ko kasi ng tahong sa almusal." Leni jokingly said, then inserts two digits to fuck her.

After that, the two went to the shower and prepare themselves for today's work.

Risa went to her office to read some reports, hickeys from last night is visible on her neck.

"Ma'am, kailangan ata ninyo ng retouch?"

"Bakit, anong problema?"

Rae just handed her a mirror, her eyes widen seeing the hickeys.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Leni went to a housing community by surprise, people there are shocked to see the president.

As she walk through the houses, kids followed her and sometimes hold her hand.

She talk to the barangay officials for further concerns, then handed them over the donation made by their partners.

Then she went to Malacañan for the cabinet meeting.

"Madame President, iba ang glow mo ngayon." Sonny says, "Nadiligan ba ang pechay?"

Leni punch his arm jokingly, made him giggle.

"Sira ka talaga, marinig ka ni Risa sapukin ka nun!"

Speaking of Risa, she arrived at the palace, seeing Sonny mischievously smiled at her.

"Ay, ayan na nga.. Madam VP ang ganda mo today!" he said,

"Pag galing sa'yo ang compliment may kasamang pang aasar eh." she roll her eyes.

"Gah, lika na.." Leni hold her hand,

"Uyy date yan?" Sonny teased,

Risa stick her tongue out as they walk.

The cabinet meeting starts, everyone is serious about the agenda for today. Some of them commend the president for being brave after the shootout.

The VP who's seating beside Leni can't stop looking at her whenever she's saying something or goofing around. Admiring her every second.

After the meeting, Risa stayed because Leni have something to "discuss" with her.

"Gah, ang dami ko ng chikinini.. Uhmm.." Risa said while Leni is busy marking her,

"Mawawala rin 'yan, medyo matagal lang." Leni.

They are now at The President's office, making love.

"Eto pala yung gusto mong i-discuss, Gah.."

"Uhmm.. Oo, Ris. Kasi, ang sarap mo talaga,
i can't get enough of you." Leni brush her folds before she insert her two digits, moving slowly.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Risa shouted, "Lens.. Pangga ko, bilisan mo please?"

Leni went down and put her legs to her shoulders and starts devouring her folds like a delicacy. Risa thrust her hips as she felt her climax, after a few long licks.. She came.

Risa pulled her close, "Hindi ka lang magaling bumaril, magaling ka rin kumain.. Ano pa bang hindi mo magagawa ha?"

"Hindi mo ako mapapakanta." Leni joked,

"Hahahahahaha, ok!" Risa.

They stay silent for few minutes, Leni lay beside her.

"Gusto ko ng baby, Gah."

"Huh?"

"Leni, bingi ka ba.. Gusto ko ng baby!"

"Gah, manghihiram na lang ako ng bata sa mga staff ko."

"Ayoko, gusto ko sarili natin. ATIN TALAGA."

"Ang kumplikado naman nun, Gah. Pero sige, subukan natin."

"Thank you, Pangga. Mahal na mahal kita!"

"Mas mahal kita, Ris. Mahal na mahal."

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

𝙀𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙐𝘿 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙝𝙚.

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙤? 😅