The unexpected girlfriend (8)

"Babe, bakit iniiwasan mo ako, ano bang nangyayari?" Raven asked her girlfriend who's crying when they see each other in a mall. It's been weeks after they did it and Yana suddenly disappeared. She text her that she's on a vacation on her relatives, but the latter found out that their first contact had got her pregnant.

"Raven please, huwag muna ngayon, sumasabay ka naman sa mga problema ko eh!" Yana cries in frustration, Raven was silent and felt it. "Buntis ako, ok!?! Ngayon, masaya ka na? Alam mo bang gusto akong palayasin sa amin dahil ibinigay ko sa'yo ang puri ko.. Galit na galit sa akin ang mga magulang ko, ayaw nila akong makitang kasama ka!"

"Yana, pananagutan kita.. Mahal na mahal kita– akong bahala sa'yo, ipapaliwanag ko sa kanila. Sasabihin ko rin kina Dada at Mama!"

"Paano, ha? Ang dali naman sa'yo, sana hindi ako anxious nung tinanong ako ng magulang ko! Hindi mo pa nararanasang mapagalitan ng matindi, ang sakit ng mga sinabi nila sa akin.. Hindi na nila ako pag aaralin kapag itinuloy ko 'to, pero walang kasalanan si baby! Hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko– ayokong mawala itong bata, ayoko rin namang magalit sila, please hirap na hirap na ako!" Yana broke down and cry, Raven hugged her and gently caresses her hair.

"Halika, pag usapan natin ito sa bahay.. Sumama ka sa akin, kausapin na rin natin sila Mama." Raven helped her to stand, the people were curious but they walked away immediately.

Raven's car parked outside and they went in. Yana sighed, she put on her seatbelt.

"You ok now, love?" Raven asks, "I'm sorry, i didn't know. But, please believe me, i will take full responsibility of what I've done."

Yana's tears falling down on her cheeks, Raven wipes it off and kisses her lips.

"I'm sorry if I scold you, Raven. Mahalaga kasi sa akin na makapagtapos ng pag aaral eh. After that, magtatrabaho naman ako to provide for our child."

"Ako rin, please Yana, hayaan mo akong kausapin sila at maayos natin ang lahat. Mahal na mahal kita, Yana. Hinding-hindi kita pababayaan." Raven caresses her cheek, then she drive her to their house.

Lena and Rue were listening as Yana told them what happened, they were disappointed at first. But, hearing Raven's stand makes them feel better because she wants to work after Yana gives birth.

"Ok, apply for internship at the office.. May allowance ka naman na pwede mong ipunin." Rue uttered, "Yana, can we arrange a meeting with your parents tomorrow?" Yana nodded in response.

That evening, everyone went to their usual shenigans. Yana washes the dishes, Raven scoot over and hugged her from the back. They were silent, Yana can't help but cry. Raven kisses her cheek and held her close, it's the only thing that she knows.

"Tara na, magpahinga na tayo." Raven said, "Pagod ka na oh, sige na."

"Sige na nga.. Pero, iba ang gusto ko." Yana whispered. She slid her hand to Raven's shorts and gently massages her prick that's already hard.

"Paano ko naman tatanggihan 'yan?" Raven bite her lips, "Love, dito na nga lang.. Huwag ka lang maingay, ok?"

Yana pulls down her underwear and protrudes her ass, Raven went on her knees and licked her.

Lena was gonna get some water when she heard some whimpers, she actually saw Raven took Yana by the sink. "Batang 'to, hindi muna umakyat sa taas eh." She muttered, then she went upstairs.

"Ang tagal mo naman, ano pang ginawa mo sa baba?" Rue curiously asked.

"Yung anak mo, gumagawa ng kababalaghan sa baba." Lena shook her head, "Parang ikaw, hindi makapaghintay!" She lays down on the mattress.

"Sus, gusto mo naman eh!" Rue smirked and pulls down Lena's shorts. "Nag PT ka ba last time?"

"Negative. Sorry." Lena replies, "We can try again, diba?"

"Yeah, kaya... Shall we start?" Rue wiggle her brows.

Months after...

Yana gave birth to a healthy baby boy that she named River. Rue and her parents were delighted, but Yana's parents didn't want to know about it and seems like they don't want to be involved.

Rue and Lena were disappointed with Yana's parents, they chose not to see her, even her precious baby boy.

When the family went home, Raven attended her girlfriend's needs while her parents were showering love on River.

Months went by, the sunshine of their life has grown. Little River started to crawl, eat solids, more happy.

Raven loves her girlfriend and their son, they talk about the engagement and her parents were delighted. They plan to get married abroad, without Yana's parents.

As for Rue and Lena, they are happy to be with each other. They also decided to tie a knot in civil ceremony. Raven is happy that after all those years, her parents never left her side. They deserve happiness.

- END -