The Doc is "IN" ( 3 )

Rio is invited to a birthday party of someone close to her, Doc Laura in the other hand is also busy as she went to a friend's house to visit her goddaughter who graduated and wanted to share the milestone with her.

The tall woman is drinking a glass of mojito as she watch everyone dancing and there, she felt alone. Her eyes scanned if there's someone that she could talk to but no to avail. She fish out her phone, she had 11 messages all from Laura, reading all of it, she's contented knowing that the doctor misses her.

Another message flash and that made her hot inside..

"Hey, i was thinking if i fetch you right now, and fuck you inside my car?"

Rio dialled Doc Laura's number and the latter immediately answers, "Oh, hi bubba.. Tapos ka na diysn?"

"Kanina ko pa nga gustong umalis, nasaan ka na?"

"20 minutes, i'll be there." the doctor put down the line.

Rio went to her friend to bid goodbye and went to her goddaughter also. She went outside and waited for Doc Laura to arrive.

The black honda civic honked, then the window rolls down. "Rio, tara na!" Laura called, Rio opened the door and sat beside the driver's seat.

The tall woman immediately went to kiss her lips, they both smile when they parted.

"Uyy, excited.. Kumusta ang party?" Laura asks,

"Hmm.. Ok lang, nakita ko rin long-time friends ko, eh ikaw?"

"Iniisip kita habang nandoon ako.." Laura stare at her from head to toe, "Fuck, you're so hot with that dress!"

"I know, let's go to a secluded place." Rio bit her finger.

Laura drove away from the house, as the trip went on, Rio play songs on the stereo.. Then, 'Unholy' went on. She grab Laura's right hand and put it on her left knee, the latter squeeze it lightly and slowly stroking her thigh. The tall woman is gasping for air as the doctor gently slid her hand to her panties.

"You're so wet.. Do you think about me too?" Laura asks,

"Uhmm yeah, kanina pa ako nag fantasize being fucked in the bathroom or somewhere else.. Uhhh" Rio said.

Laura trace a circle around Rio's aching nub that made her moan and grind, "Tell me more.." as she turn left and went to a group of trees on the side of the road. She roll the windows a bit just to make sure that there will be air, because it's gonna be foggy.

Rio took off her seatbelt, she reclined Laura's seat so she can ride her. When it's done, she immediately kissed the doctor. The latter unzip her dress, it went to her hips.

Laura put two digits on her while kissing, her other hand is busy squeezing her mound making Rio moan on her mouth.

"Shet, Laura.. Wait, let me ride you!" Rio went on Laura's face, the latter gently kissed her slit then suck her nub. "Aaaahhhhhh!!!!" she grind on her face as she drawn in pleasure.

Then Laura tongue fucked her, "Shit, ang galing mo!" Rio praised the doctor. They look at each other's eyes. "Aaahhhh fuck, ayan naa!!!" she felt her juices gushing out, eyes shut, high in ecstasy.

"Uhmm.. Sa backseat na tayo, i want to fuck you!" Laura instructed Rio, the tall woman went there and bend down as she anticipate what Laura gonna do to her. The doctor trace her slit as she kneel behind her, then she put three digits and move swiftly.

Rio is moaning Laura's name, the latter kisses her back up to her neck and gently suck her skin.

"Akin ka lang ha.. Ako lang ang gagawa nito sa'yo."

"Uhhh yes, sa'yo lang ako.. Fuuuuck!!!"

•~•~•~•~•~•

Aria went downstairs when she was startled seeing Doc Laura and her Mom sleeping on the couch, they didn't make it to the bedroom because they were drained. The eldest daughter went to the kitchen and cook breakfast for everyone.

Howie is sleepy as he went to his mom and Tita Doc, he went on top of them, the doctor made a little space for him to fit in. There he squeeze himself, now he is sandwiched between Laura and Rio.

Ezra and Gelo were the last to go down, they help Aria to set the table.

Laura is first to wake up, leaving Rio and Howie while they are sleeping. "Good morning, guys!" she greeted the older children of Rio, "Good morning, Tita Doc!" they said in unison, "Mag hilamos lang ako, sandali." she excuse herself and went to the bathroom.

"Si Tita Doc ninyo, nasaan?" Rio asked her kids,

"Nasa banyo, Ma.. Naghilamos lang." Ezra.

"Hala, miss agad?" Gelo.

"Nako, Ma, kulang na lang dito na sa atin tumira si Tita Doc.. Mag asawa lang?" Aria.

"Ang aga ha, Howie, halika na, kakain na.." Rio immediately change the topic and call her youngest who just woke up.

"Well, hindi ako tatanggi kung gusto mo na akong maging asawa!" Laura just got out from the bathroom with her towel on her shoulder.

"Isa ka pa, kumain ka muna bago ka umalis." She like the idea, since her kids are close to her. "Ano bang gusto mo dito, Laura?"

"Ikaw."

"Haa???"

"I-i mean, yung tocino, gusto ko.. Hehe." Laura scratches her head, the kids giggles as they saw her blush.

"Thank you for last night, love.. I enjoyed it." Rio says as she brushes Laura's hair,

"Anything for you, sige na.. I have 11:30 AM appointment, text me if you need something.. Or you want to-" Laura was cut off with a kiss,

"Hmm.. I love you, Laura."

"I love you too, Rio."

"I was thinking if..." Rio places her hand on top of Laura's polo shirt, "Hmm.. Laura.." she whispered something to her that made the doctor smile.

"Sige, we'll do that later.. See you mga 8:00 PM?"

"Ok, love.. See you!" she winked at her as Laura went inside her car.